12) Bodyguard Jeon-3

Taehyung poses for the camera hesitantly , his arms moves very stiffly around him as if he was doing this for the very first time

Taehyung poses for the camera hesitantly , his arms moves very stiffly around him as if he was doing this for the very first time. He feels embarrassed and too insecure, in his entire career he have never felt himself being so disconnected with the camera.

He looks over to Jungkook who stands behind the same bar he use to stand before, but today he stands there for woo and smiles and cheer loudly. He have his own camera in his hand from which he captures woo's every bliss moment.

The same camera taehyung remember of gifting him on his birthday a year ago.

Taehyung looks over to woo who is beside him, but he poses elegantly and so beautifully, his smile is contagious, the camera director loves his expression while taehyung was  warned for like 10 times to pose good today.

He stills completely, his arms feeling like were being tied around him. His eyes tear up looking at how miserable he looks right now.

"Taehyung ahh, what are you doing? Your photos are so pale and dead. "

Woo beside him hiss for the nth time and glares at taehyung.

Taehyung gulps and look in front.

"Can I get 5 minutes to rest please? I'm disconnected. Just give me 5 minutes"

He hears woo groan.

"God Kim , there's just this one thing you have to do. You need break like what after every click? Try being professional for once" Taehyung looks over to Jungkook who now walks over to woo but says nothing.

Taehyung waits desperately for him to stop woo , to tell him Taehyung is not like that. But Jungkook doesn't move a inch.

And taehyung wonders why the fuck he even need Jungkook's validation??? He can stand up for himself against this man who is saying shit about him. But instead taehyung feels no words forming up against him.

Just then Namjoon walks between them and glares at woo.

"Mr Choi, As much as I remember  you have canceled your past appointments because of reasons like over sleep and constipation. So I don't think you have any reasons to talk against my client like this. "

Taehyung gasps as he stares with wide eyes while Woo reddens with anger, jungkook tuggs woo towards him softly as if he is protecting him from  taehyung and Namjoon.

Namjoon rest his palm on taehyung's lower back as he walks himself and taehyung towards his dressing room.

They both enter the room and taehyung starts to panic while Namjoon searches something in his bag.