9) Favorite Crime -4

Two days passed like a slow blowing wind and it was never easy to be distant in the house Jungkook was living

Two days had passed by but not Taehyung nor he himself had talked about whatever happened the night, Heck they both didn't even shared a simple hii, or good morning in these two days.

Taehyung ignored him and behaved as if he never existed while Jungkook did the same. He forgot there was any omega he loved and hoped he would fix that permanently.

But he thought fixing the broken pieces is way more easier then fixing the memories he had with taehyung.

"Dude you gonna become bald soon, if you sit like this for hours thinking about shit for real"

Jungkook jerked at the sudden hand on his shoulder, but then his muscles lessened when he smelled the omega. His only friend... Yeri.

He sighed.

"I'm just thinking"

"Yeahh, I know. And you think a lot for your age, Mr Alpha"

"Tae and I hugged that day. And it was so warm, yeri. But then again when jin hyung came, we were back with ignoring things like always"

Yeri sighed, cupping his face in her palms.

"God Jungkook, When are you going to get out of this???? "

Jungkook smiled lightly.

"I don't think I will. Ever. I love him too much where it hurts at this point. But I  also love every hurt I get from him"

"You are stupid, if you like this. I'm sorry but I hate your mate and your brother too. " She rolled his eyes to which JungKook gave her a glare.

______________________________________

The sun had set to early today, there's already to dark out, and the moon is already illuminating the black.

Taehyung had spent his entire afternoon and then his entire evening  today to make a healthy, and certain someone's favorite dinner.

He had originally decided to just make Samgyeopsal as it was Jungkook'a favorite food, but then he ended up making all of the food which the older had loved eating.

Two days back when they had a moment, which made taehyung think and realise of how he had been hurting Jungkook. Of how he had put Jungkook into a fire pit of sadness. He never wanted it. He would never want that.

He had always adored and loved the friendship they had. To now think of it, Jungkook was the only person whom he had ever called his, or he had genuinely felt like a family with.

But now when he looks back he feels terrible to what he did to Jungkook.

When he started liking  Jin, he didn't knew his mate was Jungkook and yes he did wrong by not waiting for his mate. He agrees to it.