3) Glistening Navel piercing

INTENSE SMUT AND NASTY LANGUAGE

______________________________________

Jungkook rolled his tongue, clashing it on the walls of his inner cheek as he saw the Instagram story his idol husband has posted

He scoffed throwing his phone on the couch , he knew the elder was doing it just to get his attention.

He knew that Taehyung wanted nothing but his whole attention on him.

Since a week Taehyung have been adamant on having his belly pierced which Jungkook had refused him to do.

Since then Taehyung had been doing many things to catch younger's attention, and making him fall for his sexy hot traps.

Day before yesterday Taehyung had wore a very hot black lingerie and had sat on Jungkook's lap whole time when Jungkook was trying to focus on his game.

He kept grinding and sucking jungkook's neck , forcing him to give up and agree for his wish. But Jungkook had turned it all down, as he was very much spurn on his decision.

After that the elder had wore net stockings and handcuffs sitting prettly on the bed nude, and many other things, but nothing could budge Jungkook.

He was hard n number of time but decided to just use his hands stoping himself from pounding onto his husband.

And Today this, Taehyung had posted one of his unbottened mirror selfie on his public account, which made jungkook loose his patience to the fullest.

Jungkook walked off from his working room and literally ran towards the elders practice room, he opened it directly without waiting for any permission to do so.

As soon as he went inside he was met with a sight of Taehyung, Jimin and Jin playing cards or something, but his eyes were fixed on Taehyung and he wasn't ready to move them anyways.

"I want to have a private discussion with Taehyung , can you both leave us alone ?" Jungkook said in very steady but calm voice.

Jin and Jimin stared at eachother and then at Taehyung.

They just nodded  feeling the extreme tension growing in the room and left it without any further words.

Jungkook closed the door behind him locking it properly.

"What brings you here at this time Jungkookahh?" Taehyung asked making his tata mic face.

Jungkook could have cooed if he wasn't angry on him right now.

So he maintained his stoick face.

Jungkook sat infront of Taehyung on a chair near a desk,  Arms crossed over his chest, legs manspread. He tilted his head , eyebrows furrowed and stared at taehyung intensely.