Bullets and Sex

Taekook au where Jungkook and Taehyung are part of two different Mafia gangs, Jungkook being the Boss of one and Taehyung being one of the main Capos of the opposing clan

Taekook au where Jungkook and Taehyung are part of two different Mafia gangs, Jungkook being the Boss of one and Taehyung being one of the main Capos of the opposing clan. Both seem to hate each other and are always by each other's throat, but what if the reason for being over each other's throat is not just anger or hate but something deeper than that?   

_______________________________

"Taehyung, get inside the fucking car right now!!!!!" Jungkook groans as he opens the door of a lavish range rover for Taehyung to sit inside, but instead the younger male shifts in his position trying to get off Jungkook's grip that is stiff on his soft skin.

"Just get inside the goddamn car Taehyung, Don't fucking make me get your ass in there by myself. It won't end well like that. You know that." a scoff is heard loud and clear and the next moment Jungkooks hand is yanked away.

"I won't!!! Do anything you can Jeon, You cannot tame me. I'm not your toy anymore dumbass"

Jungkook rubs his temple attempting to keep his cool and lose his shit just all at once.

"Not this again Taehyung, Just get inside. "

"No!!! Just leave me alone Jeon."

Jungkpok hisses as the younger tries to escape his space fiercely.

"For god sake Taehyung, this is not a safe place for you anymore. The man was about to shoot you dead right now. You can continue these silly fights once I get you out of here, you got me??? Now get inside fast"

Taehyung groans, feeling helpless because of the tight grip he have around him.

"Why the fuck do you even care Jeon??? You are my opponent, if I die toady, you'll be the happiest. No? "

Taehyung now smirks as he holds Jungkook's neck and yanks him forward joining there foreheads together.

"You'll get to fuck that boytoy of your's again. You'll get to fuck him right on our bed again, and your husband won't be there to stop you anymore. Damnnn you have a nice planned life jeon!!!! "

Taehyung laughs, his lips close to Jungkook's.

"I never cheated Taehyung, I never fucked him, and that too on our bed??? Never"

Taehyung scoffs as he pushes Jungkook put of his way, sitting Inside the back seat of the car, and lighting his Cigarette.

"As if I believe your words" Taehyung muttered.