9. Favourite crime 3

"You smell of an omega Jungkook, don't come near me when u smell like that

"You smell of an omega Jungkook, don't come near me when u smell like that. You left home earlier to be with some omega???"

Jungkook gasped and so did Taehyung, his palm slammed over his lips, as he stared at Jungkook with horror face.

What had he said????why would he say that?????Jungkook was free to be with anyone he can. What was wrong with him?????

Taehyung inhaled sharply baffled with his words he just said, he frantically moved two steps forward and then going four steps back.

While Jungkook ,he was too surprised to take in the raw situation inside him, his alpha wolf was purring in slick happiness smelling the discomfort and a pungent yet sweet scent of his Omega's possesive and jealous behavior.

No destined mates could ever handle there mates being scented by some other wolves, and now that taehyung had smelled an other omega on Jungkook, his omega had acted without knowing the consequences.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean that, I- my wolf, I didn't say that"

Taehyung panicked, stammering at the easy words. He didn't move, not even a bit, it felt like the floor turned to ice and his feets were now all frozen and trapped.

"Kook, I didn't mean that, you know I won't ever stop you from being with anyone, it-its my wolf I swear."

It would have been so much better, if you were really thinking of me. If it were you and not your wolf's possession stoping me from being with anyone.

I would have simply called it Love. Which you would have done to me.

But sadly you are not mine, but I'm all yours.

Jungkook traced all the words in his mind with the flashbacks of memories.

Jungkook moved forward staring at taehyung who was trembling with his words.

He could understand the weight of guilt the omega might be feeling, Taehyung's face is morphed with same dark and sad and gloomy emotions which he had for the first time when Jungkook had told him that they were destined mates.

Taehyung had felt immense guilt and he still does, orelse why would he force him to stay with jin and him???

Jungkook moves forward again grabbing taehyung's elbow more softly this time.

Taehyung flinches a little, but settles in younger arms.

"Kook, please don't think I was trying to stop you from dati-"

"Tae, my love. Calm down. Please breathe, can you do that for your kookie? "

Taehyung release a sharp breathe, before inhaling a healthy amount of air again.

As he breathes ,his mind gets clouded with the thought of Jungkook calling him my love so softly. It's endearing.

The name brings back his old kookie back to him, but it also brings the feeling of happiness to his wolf.