5. Lost-2

It took Jungkook a week to pack everything he owned and to find a place to stay

It took Jungkook a week to pack everything he owned and to find a place to stay. He decided to rent back his old apartment , and it all began to feel real.

Sunday morning he received a text message from the landlord, telling him, that the  place was now ready to call a home for him. So he bid Seoul goodbye, and left to busan, in  his old lonely apartment again.

When he reached busan, he felt the known feeling of belonging in the air, he was born here, he use to leave here before he came out and then shifted to Seoul with Taehyung.

For taehyung.

As he opened the door  of his old room the impact was immediate. His CDs, DVDs, his sports magazines, his old guitar , novels . They were all gone.

But he knew the biggest impact would be his bedroom. His clothes were gone, the funny stripped socks, the colorful ties. And the bathroom sink now had more space without his perfumes, his after-shave and his razors.

Feeling the depression creep itself into his heart he just let it go. Watching as the tears of the rain began to fall outside he sat by the window, hugging his knees as he rested his head on it.

His eyes unfocused. He shed no tears, he didn't have any. Eyes were dry, and now his concrete walls took their time rebuilding themselves. He would be himself again, in time he knew he would. He would be back to his old life, his life before Taehyung but he knew it would take time and it would hurt a lot to undo the last six years he had spent with Taehyung.

It broke his heart into more pieces than he could count.

Jungkook blinked back tears, hiding his face in his palms. The tears dropped on his palms, smearing against his cheeks.

Jungkook sobbed, shoulders shaking, curled up in himself.

The more he thought about it, the more it haunted him that he really had broke up with Taehyung.

Jungkook started spending his night  memorizing there old videos and selfies together just to rip them up in the wine to ease the bite of longing in the shattering of glass.

It took him two days to set his wardrobe and check the mails and messages he had received. The week when Taehyung and him had broke up, Jungkook was depressed and him himself locked in his room, yeri had helped him get out through it. She took care of what he ate and made sure he wasn't alone during his sufferings and he was thankful.

He had got a new phone with new number for certain know reason. In mornings he went to teach Instruments in one of the music college while at night he went in clubs to sing and then drink himself all night.

And like this he coped up with surviving his months. He did felt alone but it was way better then feeling lonely with being anyone. In these past months he did realised how much he had loved Taehyung and how difficult it was to unlove him.