1) TAEttoo♡- 2

Intense smut ahead
______________________________________

" Sit on Hyung's face. I want to eat you out."

Taehyung inhaled a sharp breathe processing jungkook's words.

Jungkook gently nudge him to get off from his lap and so he did.

Jungkook lied back on the bed with ease, his stomach muscles tight, his abs pronounced and Taehyung kind of wants to ride those too.

Once jungkook was lying comfortably back on the bed he motioned Taehyung forward. 

"Come here baby"

Taehyung took a step nearer before pausing. Jungkook turned his head, eyebrow quirked in a silent question. Taehyung felt his already flushed face get even warmer and he toys with the end of his black panty, all wet .

"If you don't want it ,you can back off tae, no need to do if you don't want to yeah??" Jungkook said.

They’ve never done this before and while a large part of Taehyung's is dying to hop on his boyfriend’s face and ride it without stopping, another part of him is nervous, doubt swirling unpleasantly in his stomach.

Taehyung removed his black panty whole and took a step forward .

"Umm— no I'm ready, but what if? Like what if I'm too heavy and something happens to you if I sit on your face?" Taehyung asked worriedly to which he heard loud laughs echoing the room.

"If you sit on my face and something happens to me then it would be the best thing baby. 'Choking by Jeon Taehyung's ass 'ain't a small thing you know" jungkook teased and Taehyung almost rolled his eyes.

"Fine, if anything happens to you, do not blame me "

" I’m sorry baby," Jungkook said again smiling up at him and this time he sounded somewhat genuine.

"I'll handle it"

"If you don't wanna do it , we can just continue what we were doing earlier, we can stop this tae" jungkook smiled .

"No, No I wanna do it. Just-just I don't know how to sit , I mean you know" Taehyung said as he fiddled with his shirt.

" It’s okay, I'll guide you"  jungkook said and Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung climbed up the bed.

"So first, kneel over my face"  jungkook instructed. "and put your hands on the bed headboard for balance okay baby?"

Taehyung nodded, moving to obey. He can’t deny he loves seeing Jungkook like this, confident and in control. He moved up to Jungkook until he was hovering over his face.

His lack of underwear leaved him feeling so exposed and he knew jungkook had a perfect view of everything. His every fold.

His hole clenched at the thought. Remembering jungkook's words he placed his trembling hands on the headboard for the support, leaning against it for balance and waits.  

Jungkook holded Taehyung's ass and brought it closer to his face, such that his tongue can directly meet his hole.

He kissed Taehyung's tattoo and sucks it agressively.

" You cannot touch yourselves, till I tell you too , alright? I'll stop this as soon as I find you touching yourself tae" Jungkook whispers his breathe fanning over to Taehyung's pink hole.

Taehyung whines.

"Now  just sit back down. On hyungie's face."

Taehyung whimpers and lowers his self down , jungkook's hands guiding his hips down to his properly.

Once Taehyung lowered, he directly felt Jungkook's protruded wet tongue inserted inside his hole.

Taehyung started to move his hips, grinding down as Jungkook continued to lick his hole.

Jungkook's hands were clamped on his hips, encouraging him to grind more as he started to fuck into his hole with his tongue causing Taehyung to cry out.

He moved his hips faster as Jungkook moaned sending vibration into his hole.

His thighs  quiver with the effort of holding himself up, his toes curling as Jungkook's tongue dives deeper, causing new waves of pleasure to wash over him.

He couldn't stop the high-pitched whimpers and whines that escaped his mouth. With one hand left on the headboard he used the other to cover his mouth, trying to muffle the noises.

Soon a  sharp slap on his thigh from Jungkook and he knew the elder wanted to hear him moan. Moan his name loudly and beg for more.

He put his hand back on the headboard, the room once again filled with his chorus of moans and mewls.

"Hyung, yes ahh~ shit hyung more " he moaned out loud, his eyes blur and his drool dripping of his lips.

The only thing he could think of now was Jungkook's tongues doing magic inside him. That how Jungkook's tongues was hitting his spot over and over again.

Jungkook leaved his hips and nudge him to continue grinding harder, and so Taehyung continued doing it. Jungkook traced his other hand in Taehyung's front holding his hardened dick .

Taehyung could feel Jungkook's evil smirk undernith him.

Jungkook started moving his hand making Taehyung Jolt with pleasure.

He moaned louder feeling jungkook pleasuring him in both the ways.

"Ohh God Jungkook, ahh~ ohhmy "

Jungkook's tongue reached deeper 
brushing against a sensitive spot inside him making Taehyung gasp, clenching his thighs.

Jungkook stroke Taehyung's dick faster then before leaving him cry in pleasure.

It was all so overwhelming for Taehyung that it only takes him a few quick strokes before he comes all over Jungkook's  hand. 

He came with a livid cry of his husband's name, breathing heavily.

His whole body was warm and tingling as he sat up, letting Jungkook get out from under him.

Jungkook wraped his arms around him in a tight hug not letting him fall after his intense orgasm.

Taehyung stared over to Jungkook and he absolutely loved what he saw. Jungkook's hair all messy , his lips red and swollen ,his sweaty body shining and his little cum over Jungkook's lips.

Taehyung leaned over to peck those red lips and Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung allowed himself to rest in Jungkook's arms until his breathing was normal and his heart rate has decreased again.

"You liked it?" jungkook asked kissing Taehyung's forehead.

"I'm ready to choke you like this everyday. I loved it" Taehyung mumbled and Jungkook laughed at the response.

"This was your reward for getting that tattoo for me . I loved it really. But don't go to any stranger just like that to get a tattoo okay? Take me with you." Jungkook says.

"And don't ignore me like that again"

" I did it cuz , it was paining, and I know you would grab my ass, so I just didn't wanted to spoil the surprise."

Taehyung whined.

"It's fine for this time, I'm letting it slide not again okay?" Jungkook mumbles and Taehyung nods.

"I love you Hyung" Taehyung says pecking Jungkook's lips.

"I love you more baby" jungkook seals the kiss and cuddle his husband to sleep.