5. Lost-1

ANGST!!!

______________________________________

Jungkook smiled across the empty room as his phone chimmed aloud.

He is been waiting for his boyfriend to message him since past 2 hours and finally he was receiving one.

He had tried to contact the elder, twice this week but he couldn't reach up to Taehyung, but finally today he did and Taehyung had told him to be there on the call sharp at 9 and here he was after missing his dinner just to talk with his love.

Taehyung had gone to Paris for one of the fashion event 2 months ago, it was first just three days trip he went for but it was now past 2 months that the elder hadn't returned.

It was the day when Taehyung was originally going to return and Jungkook was eagerly waiting for his model boyfriend at the airport when taehyung had messaged him.

-kookie, I think I'm gonna stay here for an another week. I love paris. It is so beautiful, people here like me so much, Ahhhh I'm in love with this city. But I wished u were here my love. I'll be back within a week. Stay safe. Bbye love u.

And Jungkook had happily went back alone to there apartment, missing taehyung's presence.

All the things were running out good for the couple for next two weeks, Jungkook would go for his Guitar classes to teach, Taehyung would call him every night and while night they would laugh and talk and spend time wth each other.

Jungkook was happy, to  see Taehyung  all happy and giddy when he would say,

-kook you won't believe, one of the richest Model here recommended me to his company, he said I'm the most beautiful man he had ever met.

Jungkook would laugh and just admire his boyfriend saying,

-you indeed are the most beautiful man Tae. There's no one like you baby.

Jungkook was happy when Taehyung would say,

-kook do you see these Gucci bags???? Daniel gifted me. He said I'm more the Worth of them.

And Jungkook would adore Taehyung who kept showing him his, gifts.

-you are worth every expensive thing in the world tae. You are worth everything .

Jungkook felt his heart swirling with love when tae use to sleep while the calls, and jungkook would just stare at him lovingly.

-sleep well my baby bear.

Jungkook would send taehyung ample of messages, his day use to began with taehyung and would end with taehyung.

Taehyung would message him at night, Jungkook remember asking him why won't he reply him in the morning and taehyung would just reply,