7

What the hell just happened? You were freaking out! You had apologized to Todoroki and explained what happened and why you hadn't messaged him back as a "real friend" would. He felt terrible and apologized, and he was now calling you because you failed to reply. What good in the number one hero's name could come out of this phone call.

You screamed into your pillow a few times, banged your head against the wall, and slid down your door in defeat like one of those soap opera female leads after she'd found out she'd been cheated on.

You eye the still ringing phone with uncertainty written across your face. Absolutely no good! Sighing, you make your way across the room and pick up your phone. You calculated about one more ring before the call went to voice mail, and you don't think you can deal with Todoroki's questions about a "real friend" ever again.

You hit the answer button and held the phone up to your ear gently, waiting for the inevitable.

"Little Bakugo?"

"Todoroki?"

"Oh thank god, what's wrong?" Nothing, you thought, except for the fact that you keep scaring me half to death!

"Nothing," you laugh nervously, "why would you assume something is wrong?"

"I just got a feeling is all, I apologize if I was off." Oh, you weren't that off. You thought with a tilt of your head and a snarky expression.

"Well, then if nothing is wrong, would you like o meet up for a hangout?"

"A... what?" You almost spit out the question with another laugh.

"That's what Midoriya calls them." He states ever so simply, making you want to cry at how cluelessly cute he is.

"Oh, oh yeah sure. Just... give me a moment to get ready." You don't risk putting your phone on speaker, instead, you grab your headphones and plug them in. Then you proceed to get changed with Todoroki still on the phone.

"Where do you wanna meet? Is there a specific place?"

"I heard Mina and the others talking about this one restaurant that just opened up down the road of UA. I heard it has a variety of food, she said I'd like it so I thought I'd check it out, with a friend of course." Of course, and also, is he talking about the Mina Katsuki talks about, because why wouldn't you know who he was talking about, only the weird part is, you sort of did...

Katsuki would talk about the lapdogs that hang around him, the way he described them made it seem like they were just like his old buddies back at school, the scariest one was the one he referred to as "Dunce Face" there was just something wrong in the way Katsuki talked about him, you heard his quirk was Electricity, and you remember seeing someone similar at the UA Sports Festival. Denki Kaminari, if your memory is as good as you think it is. 

He did seem a bit odd, shivers went through you, but you shook them off, "so do you wanna go there? What's it called? We can meet up–

~Ding dong~

"No need, I'm in front of your house."

WHAT!? Your face was a mix of shock, fear, and nervousness. 

WHAT THE HELL...WAS HE DOING AT YOUR HOUSE!? Another jitter rolled through your body, and you raced downstairs, making sure to look over your shoulder for anyone who might just happen to walk into the living room at the moment. "I got it!" You yelled.

Opening the door, standing like the stoic, expressionless Todoroki you know–and partially loath right now. His eyes darted around like a cat's would in a new home. He was so adorable! You needed to stop and control the swell that filled you whenever you saw him.