13

"Y/n!" You could hear Rin banging on the door, pleading with you to open your door, but you didn't have it.

In a moment like this you might call Aoi or Hikari, but if Rin and Hilari could keep your relationship with Todoroki a secret, what could Aoi and Hikari keep from you?

Wait- then it hit you, was Rin the one who told Katsuki about you and Todoroki?! Did he accidentally spill the beans? Was he snuggling up to Katsuki, pulling him closer by his shirt when Katsuki asked the right-wrong question?!

Did he mumble in just the right amount of information?! The odds were close to 100 and this just made it all the more harder to hear Rin's voice outside the door. You grabbed your phone and headphones, shoved them on, and you scrolled until you found a song you liked.

It annoyed you a little more, though. Even if it is or used to be one of your favorites, you had listened to it so much before Katsuki had found out you had been hanging out with Todoroki behind us back. Before Todoroki and you had fought. Now it was just a cruel reminder of what used to be.

You couldn't wait for school to come tomorrow, you had to get out of this house now. Being in it you felt dirty, cheated, lied to, and what's more: like a loser.

You couldn't be happy for Rin and Katsuki, you don't know if you ever wanted to be, you couldn't call up Aoi: who was probably getting the talk about how his treatments would go, maybe even prepping for them, and Hikari was definitely no good seeing as he might have known all along what Rin and Katsuki were up to.

Your face tightened the more you thought about everything. You needed to breathe fresh air, without all this drama suffocating you. You grabbed your pair of inside shoes, unlatched your window, and steadily climbed down, doing your best to avoid making noise.

Your phone was shoved deep inside your pocket, thankfully, your pocket did its job because your phone didn't fall out. "Bunch of liars." You spat, watching your front door from the outside.

Then you shoved on your indoor shoes and ran toward the train station. 

You road the train until your vision looking out the window got blurry. Rubbing your eyes at every stop you came to just so you could watch the beautiful cherry blossoms fall when the train road by the next trees in bloom. The moon matched the night like a bride matched a groom. It gave the illusion of a starry night, just like Van Gogh's painting.  

You came to a stop at Musutafu station. Japan would usually be crowded at this time of night, but on a Wednesday night, most kids would probably be indoors by now. You took your sulking around the city, finding little shops that were still open, using apple pay to buy snacks and tiny Suvinears. You bought a pair of cheap headphones because you'd left yours at home and you really felt like listening to some music right about now. 

Truth be told, you had never been to Musutafu, it was one of the few cities your family had never vacationed at. It was only half past 9:00 and you still didn't feel like going home. You checked your account, and you still had more than enough to get home, what with your savings and all. 

You also noticed the many messages, your mom had messaged you, you guessed they had pushed passed your dresser and hadn't found you in there. There were a ton of messages from your dad, two from Rin, which had a sad apology paragraph written. There was even one from Hikari, which didn't contain direct evidence that they knew anything other than you were missing, but you weren't having any of it regardless of that fact. 

Besides, there was still no word from your brother, which is the person you really wanted an apology from. You grit your teeth and shove your phone back into your front pocket, ignoring every single message. By now you doubt Aoi knew anything, you really wanted to talk to someone, but you didn't want to get the one person that probably knows nothing about everything involved. You just couldn't put him in the middle of this.