013

He kissed me. It was deep and passionate, like our last one, except this time- we weren't in a rushed, emergency situation. We had time. 

The kiss got more heated, I swung my leg around, straddling his lap. He wrapped his hands around my waist, as I did his neck. It started with small pecks, and then involved tongue.  

He flipped me over, so that he was on top. His torso sat in between my legs as he continued to kiss me. I could feel the growing heat, it started to throb. His big hands gripped onto my hair, as he made his way down to my neck. 

He bit down softly, leaving red marks all over my skin. His hand that was gripping my hair made it's way down to my right breast, squeezing it tenderly. I gasped at the contact. 

My body craved for more, naturally, I grind myself on him, he stopped biting my neck to make eye contact with me. "We should probably take this to your bedroom." He says. I nod my head. 

-

We get into the bedroom, shutting the door. We continue our kiss, our bodies impossibly close. He spins us around, we both fall onto the bed. He stops, "You're sure you want this?" 

"I'm sure." I say, pulling him in and kissing him once again. His hand makes its way down into my pants, my heart races. 

"You're hot." He says, I knew he meant temperature wise. "You're nervous." He smirks. 

"I- um..." I felt his hand touch my most sensitive spot, I trembled under him and whimpered. I tilt my head back. He began rubbing faster and faster. 

"Nnnn..." I grind on his hand, craving more and more by the second. I was propped up on my elbows, hair messy, eyes watery, I was a hot mess. He pulled his hands away to unbutton my pants, slowly. He knew what effect he had on me, he was making me wait for it. 

Slowly he slipped them off, throwing them across the room, leaving me in only my underwear. He slowly slipped those off, slipping it off my left leg, then my right. I was bare against the silk sheets, dripping wet. He discarded my panties on the floor. 

I spread my legs, showing my glistening heat. He goes down, putting his head between my legs. I grind my body up, urging for more. "Eager now, aren't we?" I heard him say, I could feel his breathe blowing on me. He lifted my thighs, placing them over his shoulders. "Just relax darling," He tells me. 

He kisses my inner thighs tenderly, before latching himself onto me and working with his tongue. My mouth opened in an O-shape, at first I tried to keep in the moans, but they eventually just slipped out as I got closer and closer. 

My thighs naturally tried closing, but he used both of his hands to pry them open. He continued to work his tongue. I let my back drop down onto the bed and my hands grip the sheet. 

He suddenly stopped, all of the pleasure was stopped. I furrowed my eyebrows, had I did something wrong? 

He brought himself back on top of me, looking at my face. He caressed it, "I need to feel you." He says. I snake my hands around his neck, bringing him into another heated make out session. 

Slowly, he unbuckled his belt, slipping down his pants. He was already hard. 

"Lift your arms." He says assertively, but softly. I lift my arms, he tugs my shirt up, leaving me in only my bra. His hands make their way to my back, unclasping my bra. "You're okay with this, right?" 

I nod my head, he unclasps it, letting my breasts loose. "You're beautiful." He tells me, I look away shyly. He kisses my cheek lovingly. 

"Get on your stomach." He commands. Chest going up and down, heart beating faster than usual, I flip myself over, I feel his cold hands on my hips, lifting my ass up. Doggy style. Not really what I expected, but I am most definitely not complaining. 

I feel his cold hand on my stomach, his other hand pushing my back down as he slides into me. He was bigger than I expected, most definitely a stretch for me. I let out a small cry from the burn, using the pillows to muffle myself. 

"Sh..." Peter comforted, waiting to let me adjust. I contracted my body, Peter threw his head back. "Stop.. squeezing," He breathed heavily. Slowly he started to pull himself back, then slammed in again. 

"Fuck." I hear him say under his breath. He begins to go in and out faster, making my body move up and down. I closed my eyes, moans escaping my mouth, feeling myself come closer and closer to my high. 

I clutched onto the pillow, the bed creaking. "Peter. I- Gahh.." I struggled to find my words as he pounded harder and faster into me. 

"What darling?" He goes down to my ear, putting both hands down on the bed next to me for support. I grabbed onto his arm, digging my nails in them and biting down on my bottom lip. "C'mon, focus." I turned my face, looking into those blue eyes. He kissed my open lips. 

"I'm.. Close." I get out. 

"Cum for me, sweet heart." He grabs onto my hanging breast and squeezes it. I feel a pressure on my clit, it felt like a magnetic force, almost like a vibrator. 

My back arched and my toes curled. My mouth went into an O-shape as I felt a huge wave of pure pleasure. I let out a scream as my orgasm washed over me. 

He kept pumping, even after I finished. He left me shaking under him, muffling my screams in the pillow. The only thing to do was be there and overstimulate as he kept on going. Tears streamed down my face. 

"Almost there love, almost-" I heard him breathe in and groan. "God, you don't know what you do to me." 

He moves his hands to hold onto mine, interlocking with it. He makes the last few thrusts stronger than ever. 

I soon feel his warm load release into me, he pulls out, some dribbled onto my leg. My knees give in, I rest there on my stomach. This was the most fragile I had ever been, and he knew that he destroyed me. 

I hear him pull his pants up. He lifts my shoulder, flipping me over. "Are you ok?" He asks me. I nod my head, smiling. "You're a mess." He observes. 

"I didn't notice." I sarcastically say. He rolls his eyes, putting his hand up to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. He places a kiss on my forehead, then my cheek. 

"You know I love you, right?" My heart flutters. He presses his forehead against mine, I grip onto his hair, we both closed our eyes, enjoying the moment. 

"I love you too." I say. He puts his hands under my arm pits, lifting me to sit me back up. We had both forgotten that I had been pant-less, so I feel his load he put in me start to move, I looked down, seeing it all oozed from inside of me to onto the bed. 

"Um.. Peter?" 

"Hm?" He opened his eyes. "Oh. That's not good." He chuckled. 

"Can you go get a towel from the kitchen, please?"

 "Yeah." He nods, quickly getting up. While he was gone I put the covers over myself. Shortly after he comes back with a grey towel, going back onto the bed. "Stay still for me, ok?" 

"Ok." He puts the towel on my pussy, wiping it up. I wince, closing my eyes shut. "Sorry." He whispers. He knew how sensitive I was. 

He gets under the covers, we both just lay there, looking at the ceiling. "Y/n." He calls. I look over to him. "C'mere." He says softly. I shuffle over to him, he softly puts his hand on my back and lays my head on his chest. I reach for his hand, which I eventually find. I rest mine on top of his, and he eventually interlocks his fingers with mine. 

I fall asleep there, happy to be in his company. But, eventually, the guilt will sink in. 

A/N: BYE BECAUSE WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS I LEFT MY COMPUTER IN MY ROOM OPEN AND MY DAD WALKED IN TO SHOW ME THESE FRAMES HE BOUGHT FOR ME ON AMAZON AND I WAS SO CLOSE TO GETTING CAUGHT IN 4K BUT ITS OK I CLOSED IT ON TIME.