SPECIAL CHAPTER: Beach House

A/N: HOLY SHIT. 50k reads bro. I literally logged off wattpad for a while and came back to like 1000 notifications so thank you. 

Um I could just say that I had school and stuff and I was too busy to write anything but tbh I've had a lot of time since I'm not doing any sports till the spring, it's just I've been on a writer's block. My obsession with stranger things died down and by the time I had an idea of what to write I figured you guys wouldn't be interested anymore. But, I'm just going to write so you guys know I'm alive. 

Um so smut warning, if you don't like it just don't read this chapter. 

k thanks, enjoy the chapter. 

I spent one month with Peter in the beach house before I found out about his true virtues. It was kind of weird, not living in a lab with him, but instead a normal home. Sometimes I would still think there were guards to torture us, and I would feel strong waves of deja vu wash over me when I saw Peter's face. 

But, it wasn't all bad. It was great actually. Everything from the morning to the night. The physical touch, the kissing.. the sex. C'mon.. you don't think we just sat around and cuddled together with all that free time? I mean we did.. sometimes. But that's not the point. 

He was amazing, to say the least. Everything up until our first time he kept getting better and better. 

I remember the first time we did it since our break. It was a typical evening, it had been one week since we moved in together. I had been washing dishes, I was loading a small plate into the dishwasher, but something caught my eye. 

A picture peeked out of a moving-in box. I dried my hands and walked to the other side of the kitchen island. I crouched down and took the picture out, standing back up to observe. 

It was of me and Robert, it was our first date out. Just looking at it made me wanna throw up my organs. I placed the picture down and sighed. 

"Hey," I felt a hand touch my shoulder, I turned sharply with a shriek. But I calmed when I noticed it was just Peter. "It's just me." He said, caressing the sides of my arms. "What's got you so tense?" He asks, but then his eyes meet the picture on the counter. 

He didn't say anything at first, just went to my side and observed it. "Do you miss him?" 

"No." I immediately responded, side-eyeing the photo, getting an uneasy feeling looking at it. I looked back up at him, seeing he was already looking at me. As we held eye contact my gaze softened.  "I'm trying to forget." 

I walked to the other side of the island, but he just followed behind me. "Y/n..." He grabbed my hand softly, I stood in place and slowly turned to face him. "What's wrong?" 

"Oh, don't act like you don't know." I said aggressively, however his face remained the same. "You know what happened to him, Peter." 

He sighed, "I killed him not for sport, but because I wanted to protect you. It's never been about killing it's been about protecting." 

"Really?" I snapped, "What if I was someone else? I would probably already have my eyeballs gauged out and be 6 feet under." I could see the hurt appear on his face by those few words. It seemed like when it came to him he didn't care, but when it came to me he was concerned. It made me want to believe he was selfless, but I knew that was only the truth for when things came between us. 

"Don't say that." He says softly, my hand still in his. 

"I'm scared of you." I say quieter, "What if someday you change your mind about me? What if you lose feelings? Then what would happen." A tear slid down my cheek, but I quickly wiped it before he could. 

"You really think that?" He says, "Its been.. what? 7 years. I tried to stop loving you, I really did.  I wanted to stop myself from lashing out killing anyone who even lay a finger on you. But, I couldn't. I needed to protect you. If 100 people love you I'm one of them. If 10 people love you I'm one of them. If one person loves you it's me. If no one loves you I'm dead." The words rolled off his tongue like a poison antidote. "Even if we were in another universe, even if you were someone else. I would still love you. Okay? So don't ever say that again." 

He brought me into his chest, cradling my head as he held me in his warm embrace. After mere seconds, we pulled back, and before I knew it I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. 

He kissed back, holding the sides of my face.  His hands traveled down to my waist, then to the waistband of my pants. "Is this okay?" He asks, pulling back from the kiss, our faces close. 

I nod my head. He pulled down my pants slowly, hoisting me up on the countertop, my bottom part making contact with the cool surface. He gripped the under part of my leg, bringing me closer to him. He held my waist and kissed me. 

"Do you trust me?" He whispers.

"I trust you." I whispered back, and before I knew it he plunged his finger in me.  I gripped onto his biceps and let out a moan in surprise. 

He retreated it back out, then put it back in. I put my hand behind me as support, his hand remained gripped on my waist. I crossed my legs behind his back, bringing myself closer to him. 

As he pulled in and out, I leaned my head back, moaning. His soft lips came to my neck. He pulled his fingers out, and I heard him zip down his pants. 

"In the kitchen?" I said, and smiled. 

"You want to go back in the bedroom?" He offers. 

"No." I said quickly and chuckled. 

He chuckled back, "Ok then." He said then pushed himself into me. I gasped, my mouth forming into an O. 

He pulled out, gripping my waist and shoving back into me roughly. "Fuck." He said under his breathe, looking down at me. 

He pushed my chest down, one hand still on my waist. He lay me down on my back bring my legs and hooking them to his shoulders. He pulled me closer again, letting out a groan. 

He put both hands around my waist, thumbs digging into my stomach. 

He pulled back, them slammed into me roughly. Again. And Again. And Again. And again. He kept slamming into me, leaving me with my back arching and whimpers escaping out of my mouth. 

He pulled me so I sat up, and kissed me deeply as he kept going. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he did so too with my waist. His pace got quicker and quicker, and his thrusts more powerful. 

Our bodies left no gap in between them as I felt myself get close to my high. My breaths became more and more heavy, and an overwhelming wave of pleasure washed over me as I yelled out, my head tilting back. 

However, he kept going, obviously not reaching his climax yet. I shook as I squeezed around him and the hold my arms had around his neck tightened. 

His hold around my waist tightened as he groaned. "Peter.." I managed to get out. 

This seemed to make him go faster in self-need, he kissed my neck, "Almost... There..." He said in between thrusts. 

I squeezed around him again, making him thrust one last time and reach his climax- releasing into me. Our chests were both heaving up and down, he grabbed my face and kissed me deeply. 

I kissed back lazily, we both pulled back and leaned our foreheads against each other. "I love you." The words came out of my mouth by instinct, but I didn't regret saying them, because I meant it. I brought our lips together again, and I felt a smile curl up on his lips. He pulled back. 

"I love you too." He says, grabbing my waist and pulling out. "Let's clean you cleaned up now? Yeah?"