Chapter Seven

Today there wasn't any loud banging or random noises and anything. I woke up and looked over and saw Eddie looking around for something, he didn't necessarily looks crazy but he did at the same time. "Eddie what are you doing?" I was still rubbing my eyes trying to fully wake up. He snaps his head my way like I scared him "Y/n you didn't eat at all yesterday and I'm starving we both need food. Wait, come with me." He didn't even fully give me time before he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the boat and we open the door and walk outside. Is he insane. He is currently a wanted man and he is walking outside. We get to the house that is right next to the shed and he picks up a key from under a rock and unlocks the backdoor. The house was empty and quiet when we walked in, the house was a mess though like someone lived here for a bit and just left shit behind. I follow Eddie into the house and close the door behind me, I continue to follow him as he walks to the kitchen and places the Walkie Talkie on the counter and starts looking around in the cabinets for what I'm assuming is food. I go to the cabinet under the sink and look for a trash bag I could start to put all the trash in. After a bit of digging me and Eddie both slam the cabinets we were in. As I opened up the trash bag and started putting trash in the bag, Eddie got to the last cabinet "Hmm, you'll do." In his hand it looks like a can of vegetables but food is food and I could eat anything right now. I finished picking up the bit of trash that was in the kitchen while Eddie got a pot out and placed it on the stove and opened up the can. I looked over and it was a can of spaghetti rings. "I know it's not much but it's still at least something." I just smiled because he's right, it's still at least something "It's fine, I like spaghetti rings anyways." I reassured him to make sure he wouldn't be overthinking anything just in case. By the time I got done picking up the trash in the living room, bathroom, and bedroom the food was done. There wasn't really any bowls other than the pot and there wasn't much silverware to use so I used a normal spoon while he used the wooden spoon he cooked with and we started sharing the pot. Midway through us eating Eddie turned around and grabbed the Talkie, after a couple minutes of repeating Dustin's name over and over again Nancy picked up Eddie told her that he needed a food supply drop off and asked her to bring him a 6-pack and then Nancy asked how I was doing. I was in the middle of chewing so Eddie just answered for me and told her that I'm doing fine but that I take up all the tarp when I sleep. Nancy just laughed and said that they'll be over soon. We grabbed the Talkie and left the house and went back to the shed. We sat down in the boat again for a minute or two because honestly unless you want to sit on the dirty ass floor then the boat is the only option. I could feel Eddie's eyes burning into me but I just continued to look down at his hand that's in my lap and continue to play with his rings. Suddenly a hand was on my chin causing it to lift up and once again I'm brought to those soft brown eyes. I don't understand how people hated on him and made fun of him. He wasn't a freak or anything of that sort. He was a sweet and soft guy and when he truly cared for you he would do anything for you. With a swift movement my lips were connected with his, no matter how many times we kissed it never once ceased to make my heart skip a couple beats. My hands found a way to his hair while his found a way to my neck as he pushed my head closer. Suddenly I could feel his hands slowly make their way down my body to my waist. I didn't want him to stop. All I could do was melt more and more into his touch. His hands found their way to the hem of my shirt and as he moved it up to take it off  we could hear a car and then car doors slam with that we abruptly pull away and got up and out of the boat. Wow thanks guys for ruining the moment I rolled my eyes as me and Eddie creeped to the window, we saw a couple guys walk into the house we was just in and they were obviously not Nancy or Robin or Steve with our food. We crouched back down and Eddie grabbed the Walkie and started saying Dustin's name into it but like normal there is no response. I'm really going to have to start taking away his Walkie since he never actually uses it anyways especially in emergencies. Eddie grabbed my hand and grabbed an Oar and we got into the boat and got into lovers lake. We got around 40 or so feet away when the boys came around from the shed to the Edge of the water "Hey freak what do you think you're doing!" I knew that voice right away, it was Jason Carver. Eddie turned around in shock and fear. I guess Eddie assumed we would have been able to get to the middle of the lake without any issues. As I see Jason stripping to get in the water Eddie scoots over to the motor to try to see if it would get going so we could go faster and not just use an oar, with each pull of the motor Jason is getting closer and closer and Patrick follows his pursuit and Eddie is begging louder and louder for the motor to start. Eddie sort of just pushed me out of the way so I didn't know what to do. They start swimming closer to us and I grab the oar and start going as fast as I could but truly it's not as easy as it looks. Eddie screams "God damn it" in his high pitched voice that he does when he's stressing out and grabs the oar from my hand and starts going faster. All of a sudden Patrick stops swimming and turns and faces the shed like something is calling him. Jason notices and stops and tells Patrick to come on but he doesn't listen. It's like he can't hear Jason. That causes Eddie to stop and look over at me "I don't like this y/n" I agree with him honestly. "I don't have a good feeling about it either."  Patrick then completely disappears underwater and honestly I have seen a ton of shit in this town and I know I shouldn't be scared but I still am. Jason says his name a couple times and then out of nowhere Patrick shoots up from the water and is floating in the air just like how Eddie described Chrissy. Eddie and I scoot farther and farther away from them which ends up in us tipping the boat and falling into the water. I look up and Patrick is up and the air and his bones start snapping and bending and the fear took over and I screamed. I screamed like I was being chased by a murder and then Patrick's body falls back down into the water. Out of the corner of my eyes I could see Eddie look over at me "Not this again" I knew that he meant that this is the second he's had to witness someone dying like this. Eddie grabs my hand and tells me to come on. I follow him as we started swimming away as fast as we possibly could.