Chapter Twenty Nine

"Y/n wake up Wayne made food!" I felt my shoulders lightly moving and I peaked open my eyes enough to see who it was because the voice didn't register in my head.

It was Dustin, he had a huge smile on his face and his hair was a curly mess. He still had his blanket draped over his shoulders so he could stay warm, I reached my hand out to my right and my bed was empty so I'm assuming he's in the kitchen with Wayne. I sighed as I stretched to get out of bed which cause a slight pulling feeling down at my stitches. "Alright, let's go." Dustin quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me along to the kitchen where I could hear everyone talking.

"I finally got her up after five minutes!" I rolled my eyes at the boy while I walked past everyone and went to Wayne who had a plate directed my way. There was French toast and some eggs. The clock only said that it was eleven so he probably didn't sleep that long. I feel bad for him, he's been through so much and he just deserves a day off.

I grabbed my plate and said a quick thank you and walked to the dining room where I saw Steve, Eddie, and Dustin all shoving their faces with food. They eat like wild animals. I set my plate down at the seat next to Dustin since I assumed Wayne would want to sit next to Eddie which I was correct but that didn't stop Eddie from giving me a 'what the hell are you doing over there' look.

"So we was talking and we decided to go to their trailer after breakfast and see if there was any of their things that were still intact and that they wanted to move into here."  It was a smart idea but I doubt there would be much left, when the boys was explaining how Hawkins split when I was in the hospital they made it seem like Eddie's trailer literally split in half or something. I was about to say that it sounds like a good idea when suddenly the phone started ringing.

I jumped out of my seat and practically ran to the phone that was only 10-20 feet away but I didn't care that I almost fell on my face to get to the phone. It could be the hospital telling me Max was awake. I picked the phone up and brought it to my ear.

"Hello? Harrington and Munson residence." There was silence on the line before the familiar voice spoke up "Harrington and Munson residence? Already married I see." I rolled my eyes but my heart fluttered at the thought just like this morning in the kitchen with Wayne when we were talking about it "Not yet sadly, but what's up Will?" I could feel everyone's eyes on me as I said Will's name.

"I was wondering if I could come over and we could catch up and I could....possibly... spend..the...night..." A smile appeared on my face with his request, we haven't had a sleepover in a long time so I know that I have to make this one special. "Yeah of course, what time would you be coming over?" I could hear whispering in the background before he spoke again "Is thirty minutes okay?" I didn't really think before I said yeah and we bid our goodbyes.

When I came back to the table everyone was still staring me down will except for Wayne, he was just enjoying his food which is completely understandable. It's fucking delicious. "Will is coming over in thirty minutes to catch up and spend the night tonight." Everyone just nodded their heads but Eddie and Wayne looked confused. I forgot that they never met Will but they should both know about him by now.

"We we're supposed to go to Eddie and Wayne's trailer though?" My hand flew to my forehead, I don't even understand how I forgot about that when we were literally just talking about it right before the phone call. I looked back over to Steve who was waiting for my response "I can stay here and wait for Will while you guys go out there, oh and also can you guys stop at the store for me? I'm going to need some things for the sleep over." Which caused Steve and Dustin to roll their eyes as I got up and put my plate in the sink.

"Hey I'm going to go take a quick shower while everyone finishes eating!" I didn't care for anyones response before I speeded to my bathroom and got everything that I needed to take a shower and get ready. I didn't take long, maybe 10 minutes since I knew that everyone else needed to get ready and I still had shit to do before Will comes over. I brushed my teeth and attempted to do something with my hair. I put on a pair of sweats and I slipped on a brown sweater so I'm at least comfortable. I put on deodorant and perfume as Eddie walked into my room.

"You look very comfortable hun." I sent him a glare while he was laughing his ass off and picking out some clothes that Wayne had for him. I guess that when Wayne had left his trailer when everything went to shit, he packed clothes and stuff for him and Eddie because he was hoping that Eddie would find him and he did. "Fuck off Munson." I threw up my middle finger at him which he happily returned.

My phone on my bedside table started ringing and since Eddie was closer to the phone because I was at my desk he picked up the phone. "Hello? Harrington and Munson residence." Him and Wayne living here is definitely something I could get used to for a long long time. It feels right to hear and say Harrington and Munson residence. "Yeah She's right here, I'll get her." Eddie pulled the phone away from his ear and snapped his fingers for me to go to him and get the phone. "Who even is it?" I snatched the phone out of his hand "Mrs. Wheeler" what could she even possibly want at this point. I put the phone up to my ear as I spoke.

"Hello?" Mrs. Wheeler had that happy voice that she used to give me all the time back before Billy came along. "I heard from Nance what happened and how you got hurt, I just wanted to check up on you and make sure everything is okay? Are you fine sweetheart? Do you need anything?" My jaw dropped, I thought that we had a mutual dislike for one another but obviously I was wrong.

"Ohh, I'm doing okay just a bit sore from the stitches. I don't need anything but god do I miss your brownies you make. I haven't had those in a long time." I gave her a sweet laugh, nothing fake which is what I normally gave her. "How about I bring some over later today." I could practically hear the smile on her face which was weird.

"Oh and that boy that picked up the phone is that the Eddie Munson guy Mike talks about?" I swear to god I better not have a repeat of 1984 and 1985 or I'm going to have someone throw me off a cliff "Yes ma'am." I looked back at Eddie who changed into his fresh pants but he was shirtless and was staring at the stitches on his abdomen. I couldn't directly pinpoint the emotion on his face, he looked like a mix of upset and angry but then also in awe.

"So are you two married? He said Harrington and Munson residence." She sounded like a teenage girl talking about the latest gossip in Hawkins high but it's whatever "Sadly not yet but him and his uncle are staying here for awhile since their house got ruined by the earthquake." She did an Mhm sound like she didn't believe that me and Eddie haven't gotten married yet. "Well I'll talk to you later when I stop by, see you later sweetie." And with that she hung up the phone. I let out a sigh as Eddie came and sat next to me on my bed.

"Well I guess we're going to have another guest stop by too later." He looked at me confused and wanted me to continue on. "Mrs. Wheeler is going to stop by and drop off some brownies." He looked even more confused "But I thought you two didn't like each other because of some Billy drama?" I nodded my head letting him know that he was correct "So did i but I guess when you die and come back and your town gets split into fours you learn to stop being petty over a dead man." Eddie looked shocked at first and then he shrugged his shoulders as we got up and walked to my bedroom door "M'lady" he said as he opened the door for me and with his extra personality that I've grown to love, he even bowed to me.

I walked to the living room where everyone else was while they were waiting for Eddie. "Here's the list of everything I need from the store." I handed the list to Dustin and cash that I had. "Alright let's go party people." Eddie gave me a quick kiss on the cheek as everyone walked out the door closing it behind them.