𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 💦

Hello there! This is my very first story/oneshot on wattpad, I do really hope you enjoy reading it and please feel free to tell me your opinions on it! Although I've written smut story's before but in my own opinion I personally don't think they are that good but I will and I have tried my best so far and I definately will in the future!

Also please be aware as I have already explained, this story is not based off the original Kinnporshe novel but more on the characters themselves so please do understand this story is purely off the top of my mind and not in the novel or series.

Please ensure you read this at your own risk too as it contains smut!

Now without a further ado, let's get into the story/oneshot!

Please enjoy! <3

_____________________

Pete's POV

I was laid on the couch in Vegas's office, watching him type on his computer for the thousandth time, recently vegas has become more and more busy ever since I moved in with him, most day's he had meeting's and some day's he'd be busy typing away on his computer, although I know what he's doing is important it made me feel as if I didn't even exist around him. Even when I asked him if we could go out for a meal together so we could spend some time together or even cuddle while watching a movie he had to decline due to his clients.

I began to wonder if he even loved me anymore, but I knew he did, he just didn't have that much time on him this month due to the company, he had been stressed out and tired which of course I noticed due to his expressions, they were easy for me to read. So I came up with an idea, I wanted to tease him a little so I slowly stood up and walked towards our bedroom. I then slowly stripped out of my jeans, leaving my boxer's on, I then grabbed one of Vegas's shirts, Vegas was a little taller then me so it was quite oversized. The shirt ended around my mid-thigh.

I looked at myself in the long mirror we had on our bedroom wall and quickly fixed my hair before smiling to myself.

"Perfect!" I said happily to myself before I slowly walked myself back to his office, leaning against the door frame I frowned slightly watching him continue to type on his keyboard.

Walking slowly yet seductively towards him, I placed my arms on his desk beside him causing me to bend over a little.

"How's work doing?" I'd ask him softly, looking over at his computer screen that consisted of important documents that belonged to a client of his.

"Hmm, its doing okay just got a few more documents to fill out for a few clients." Vegas said as he continued to look at his conputer screen before turning to me, his eyes suddenly scanning across every part of my body leading me to place my finger's under his chin and move it back into the direction of my face "My eye's are over here." I said, a sly smile playing at my lips as I then decided to sit down on his lap.

Facing him, I wrapped my leg's around his waist and my arms around his neck while I moved the tip of my nose against the skin of his left cheek. My lips soon connected with his jawline, kissing along it I trailed the kiss down to his neck, grinding against his growing hard I released a small soft moan into his ear, teasing him as I reframed him from touching my body as I continued with my actions, sliding a hand under his shirt my finger's traced along his well built chest and down along his toned abs.

Before I knew it Vegas stood up, his hands holding me up by my thighs as he carried me to our bedroom. Throwing me down on the bed I looked up at him, his eyes filled with lust while he scanned my body once again with his hungry eyes, getting a better look at it as I was sprawled out on my back, my legs spreaded apart, my arm's sprawled out on either side of me while his shirt was slightly risen above my boxer's.