𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

___________________________________________

𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙘'𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙫𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠'𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝

‣ 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺, 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥.

___________________________________________

Vegas POV

I loved seeing him happy, it was one of the most adorable thing's I found about him, my beautiful Pete, the only one who could bring me back to this world. He was currently sat beside me on the hospital bed I was laid on, giggling at his phone that he was holding between us both to show the adorable kitten video.

He's going to be the end of me one day with how he laugh's and smile's. I regret what I did to him..I still can't belive he still want's to be within my presence..not that I am complaining, I absolutely love him..he show's me nothing but love..it's everything I have been craving for since my mother passed away.

I alway's tried my best to get my father's attention in loving way's, I tried my best to be better than Kinn..even kill him for my father..now I think about it..I never wanted this..all I ever wanted was my father's love..just his love as a son to a father should experience..even Macau didn't get that..I provided him with it the best I could although I wasn't and still aren't the best at it.

"Vegas?" Pete called out my name, taking me out of the little daze I had.

"Hmm? Anything wrong?" I answered almost immediately. Pete chuckled a little and shook his head.

"No..I was just wondering if your hungry, I can go get something for you to eat, I'm going to get myself some curry and rice, I can look for a western dish if you want." Pete smiled. Fuck..that smile of his make's my body feel so weak even though it already is..but Pete make's me more weak.

"I'll have the same as you." I smiled and Pete looked at me a little hesitant, as if he wasn't sure of my choice at first but he then nodded his head, his smile returning back to his lips.

"Give me a few minute's I'll be right back!" He chirped as he slowly stood up off the bed, he then placed his mobile in the back pocket of his pant's. He then walked to the door of my room and walked out.

_______________
' Pete's Pov '
_______________

I'm a little confused..Vegas usually doesn't eat spicy food..not that all curry's are spicy of course but I enjoy my spicy cury quite a lot. But of course it's his choice, we have water back at the room anyway's, might as well get him a carton of strawberry milk while I'm here just incase the water doesn't help his burning mouth.

I giggled at my thought and bought two carton's of strawberry milk and then two tray's of curry and rice. I then walked back to Vegas' room and smiled over at him once I shut the door behind me. Walking over to him I placed down one of the sealed tray's on the table placed at the end of the bed and then rolled it around to Vegas, fixing it so it was low and high enough for him to eat off without hurting himself.

I then opened the sealed tray for him and placed down the spoon that I picked up in the canteen where I bought the food from. He gulped a little at the food but smiled, keeping his strong posture he then looked up at me and pulled me closer to him with his free hand and arm that hadn't been injured during the big fight between the Minor and Main family.