𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 💦 (𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 2)

Back with a part 2 as Kikizzzzzzu asked for! I really hope you enjoy the part two and feel free to leave comment's about it to me!

Also please read at your own risk as this contains smut!

Also as I have explained in part 1, this is purely off the top of my head and not in the novel or seris although the characters are based off the novel and series this is off the top of my head or you can more or less call it a fan fiction!

Now let's get into it! Please relax and just purely enjoy the story/oneshot part 2 of 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 💦.

_____________________

Vegas's POV

After our fourth round of sex, pete was already passed out on my chest, I slowly stroked his hair, loving how soft it was. He never failed to make me smile even when he's asleep he still brings a smile to my face. I loved him, I didn't realise it then when my eye's first made contact with his in the minor family's mansion but after I soon realised it I knew I could live without him, I couldn't endure being without him even when he knocked me out and left, I still needed him, I wantes him back in my arms, asking me "Did you eat today?" or "How was school?" All those little sentences and questions he spoke made me fall harder for him.

Slowly, I soon closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep along with my pete resting soundly on my well built chest.

Next Morning

Pete's POV

The next morning I woke up, suprised to see vegas changing into his favorite suit my eyes scanned his body, biting my lip slightly before asking "Oh do you have a do you have a meeting today?" I wondered.

Vegas turned to meet my wondering, curious gaze and nodded his head "Hmm, yeah I have a meeting with a client do you want to come?" He'd ask me making me quickly jump up and nod my head "Of course!" I'd say before rushing to put one of my balck suits on, similar to the ones I used to wear back in the main family's home.

Once we got into his car he let me play a little music that was on the radio before noticing his hand that rested on my knee slowly traveled but my inner thigh and rubbed against my clothed cock for a little before resting it on my upper thigh as he drove.

Once we arrived to his main work place we sat down at a large table, we all greeted each other before vegas and his client started to talk business. I was a little bit bored since vegas mainly handled meeting's my bored mood soon turned to a horny one, my foot slowly move up his leg, along his inner thigh before pressing it against his clothed cock.

I saw his expression immediately change for a second before glancing my way a little before he continued to talk to his client. I was having fun teasing him, I knew he couldn't do anything at this very moment, and I loved it.

Vegas's POV

As I was busy speaking to my client I suddenly felt something sliding smoothly up my right leg, continuing up my inner thigh before pressing against my now hardened clothed cock. I quickly stopped speaking to reframe myself from releasing a groan, I side glaced at pete while he only pretened he was listening to the conversation between me and my client.

As soon as I continued to talk his foot slowly continued to tease my hardened cock making me grip onto the pen I was holding before soon enough I couldn't take it anymore, I stood up and fixed my suit before turning to my client "I have to go, I have just realised I have a family member I need to attend to, I will reschedule the meeting and send you the time and place, please excuse me now." I said before I yanked pete by his hand and took him back to the car.

I soon drove off and headed back to the house but I couldn't wait any longer, I turned off the route to my home which was a fair distance away before turning onto a dirt rode. I drove on a little further before stopping the car and looking straight at pete.

Pete's POV

As soon as Vegas yanked me by my hand and took me back to the car I noticed him turn off the route to our home and down a dirt road which made gulp slightly. He soon turned to me, his lust filled hungry eye's scanned every part and feature if my body before a deep chuckle came from him.

"You've been such a bad boy lately..someone has to put you back in place.." He said in english, the way he spoke english, the accent he had, it just made me even more horny for him, and he knew it.

Vegas slowly pulled me by my neck, kissing me roughly while he forced me to sit on his lap, the feeling of his hand squeezing my ass cheeks made me gasped softly. He then quickly wrapped a belt he had been wearing around my wrists and remove my pants and boxers, unbuttoning my shirt and jacket before kissing along my chest and stomach, biting and sucking on the skin of it making me moan softly.

He stripped his own clothing before making me slowly take his cock insdie of me, although I wasn't completely prepared for him I slowly moved my hips a little till vegas grabbed me by my hips, freezing my actions before he began to roughly pound his cock into me, angling every thrust to be directed towards my sensitive sweet spot, I couldn't count how many times I wanted to cum but he was denying me, squeezing his hand around the base of my cock leading me to whine and whimper as he continued to 'punish' me for teasing him while he was working, but I had to admit, I loved it.

He came around four times inside of me, I was a complete whimpering mess till I felt him suddenly start to stroke my cock while he continued to thrust "Cum with me" He groaned, throwing his head back in pleasure as he slammed one last time into me before I could feel the warm liquid that entered me making my body tremble before I came, my head against his chest as we both panted.

Spanking my ass he untied my wrists and slipped his pants back on before helping me to put my own back on. He then chuckled as we arrived back home I couldn't walk properly due to my trembling legs which led me to whine so Vegas quickly picked me up before leading me back to our room so I could rest for a little while he massaged my legs for me.

THE END.
___________________

Sorry if its a little short or shorter but I haven't been well at all these past few days but I am trying my best but heres the part 2 to 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 💦. Hope you enjoyed and feel free to comment on what I can improve on but I admit this was a little rushed since I've been distracted with the pain I have.

Bye for now! <3