𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥

__________________________________________
The Italics are for when Vegas speaks english.

Maybe a little trigger warning: Arguments, jealousy, break up

Plot idea adapted from - Hamgomdanygom

__________________________________________

(Petes POV)

"Are you fucking kidding me Vegas? He's just a friend what is wrong with you? We only hugged, literally just like how me and Porsche hug each other." He was absolutely pissing me off, an old friend named 'Sean' had just arrived into bangkok for a week for business, he originally came from the same island I was raised on, so thats why we know eachother, we were childhood friends.

Vegas chuckled. "Yeah fucking right Pete, do I look that stupid to you? Do I?" He asked, following me through the house. I arrived to the kitchen and filled a glass of water for myself, I heard his footsteps behind and rolled my eye's and gripped the glass of water I was holding while I took a sip of it. "Are you listening to me Pete?" He asked, his arms folded while he stood at the kitchen doorway.

"Don't fuck with me right now, Vegas." I'm well stressed, we only had an argument a day ago over Venice, he still won't accept him into our family and refused to speak about him, that poor child did absolutely nothing wrong.

"Answer me Pete..I'll start counting..one..two.."

"Oh my fucking god Vegas, you know what, I think we need some time away from each other, I can't put up with your shit anymore, I'm leaving." I couldn't be bothered with his bullshit anymore, he was absolutely depressing me, I don't know how many times we've argued over the past month, even Macau tried to stay out of our way when we argued.

Vegas stared at me and sneered in disbelief. "Fucking leave then." He said before he turned his back on me and began walking in the direction of his office that was positioned upstairs.

Tear's began to slowly roll down my cheek's after he left, I quickly wiped them and put on a confident, brave face while I left the kitchen and walked up the stair's of the mansion. I then headed towards our room and grabbed the suitcase I brought here with all my clothes when I first moved in with Vegas.

I then picked up my phone and dialed Porsche's number.

__________________________________________

(Phone call)

PORSCHE: "Pete! I was thinking about calling yo-"

PETE: "Can I come back to the main family home for a bit..?" I asked, releasing small sobs as I started packing my clothing.

PORSCHE: "Yeah..but why would you want to come back here? I thought you were staying with Vegas-"

PETE: "DON'T..mention his name to me.." I said, staring at the engagement ring on my finger. Tear's continuing to roll down my cheeks, I slowly pulled the ring off from my finger and placed it on our bedside table.

PORSCHE: "Okay..I won't ask then..your accomodation is still free if you'd like to stay there..but are you sure-"

PETE: "Yes..I'm sure..I'll be there by 10PM."