𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 🍷

Petes POV

It didn't take Vegas long, we had only left the hospital around a week ago and he was already as energetic as he was before, although he had small pain's, apart from that he was completely fine. I still had no clue how he had recovered so quick but I was happy he did. The fact Vegas is all mine and only mine now..it felt amazing.

My wrists were being restrained by leather cuff's, he looked down into my eyes once he tied me to the headboard of the bed. His finger's traced from the top of my chest, down my stomach to my already exposed lower abdomen. My clothing was completely stripped off.

"I hate the way he spoke to you..the way you responded to him..the way his arm was wrapped around your shoulder's..it infuriated me..but tonight..I'll show you who you belong to..

and I will consume you."

The way Vegas spoke those last five words in english, it made me feel..weak..submissive..as if I wanted to be completely dominated by him.

_______________ _________________

Flashback to Yok's bar

"Hey there, you alone?" A male voice from beside Pete spoke. Pete was sat at Yok's bar, currently sipping the drink Porsche had made him not long ago.

"No, I'm here with my boyfriend." Pete spoke simply as the male beside him looked to be a little displeased at hearing his reply but smiled.

"Oh really, where is he? I don't see him around anywhere." The male spoke while slowly wrapping an arm around Pete's shoulder's.

"He's gone to use the bathroom at the momen-" Pete was interrupted by the loud yell that came from the male beside him, or more like a loud cry. Pete turned his head to see Vegas, Vegas had twisted the unknown male's arm that was previously wrapped around Pete's shoulder's behind his back before looking directly into Pete's eye's with a gaze that he immediately knew he was in trouble.

"Wait for me outside." Vegas said, clenching his jaw afterwards. Pete immediately complied with him and walked out from Yok's bar. As he stood outside the bar he heard yell's, screams, cries, Pete already knew what was happening, he heard Porsche, Kinn, Arm, Pol and other's trying their bed to restrain Vegas from doing anything else to the man who was helplessly bleeding on the floor, trying his best to crawl away.

Pete waited patiently outside the bar till Vegas came through the open door. He grabbed Pete by the wrist and dragged him to his car before driving the two back to where they were staying at the moment.

End of Flashback

_________________ _________________

Vegas kissed along the skin of his neck, biting, sucking and kissing the skin of it before trailing the kisses along his collarbone and down his chest, his lips latching onto his left nipple, sucking and nibbling at it causing a soft moan to escape Pete who pulled at the leather restraints.

"P-Please.." Pete begged, looking down at Vegas who had slowly pulled away from his nipple and lifted his head up to look up at Pete.

"Desperate for me already?" He spoke in english, Pete immediately whined spreading his thigh's a little that Vegas was already in between of.

Vegas soon pulled his clothing off, leaning down, he kissed up Pete's inner thigh's, biting and sucking at them, leaving a few red marks behind till he got back in between Pete's leg's and lifted them over his shoulder's. grabbing a ball gag from their bedside table he finished putting it on the male, slipping a condom onto his cock, he slowly, without a warning slipped the tip of his cock into the males entrance.

Pete's head leaned back, a sign of the pleasure and pain he felt while Vegas continued to slowly push every inch of his cock into him. But it soon didn't take him long for his thrusts to become almost animalistic, the pace was fast, rough, tear's of pleasure rolling down Pete's cheeks while Vegas looked down at him, biting his lip.

Pete pulled at the leather restraints once again before Vegas suddenly removed the ball gag from him. "Let me hear those pretty moan's of yours, let me hear how you moan my name." Vegas said. Pete's moan's filled the room, Vegas wrapping a hand around Pete's cock while he continued to thrust, his hand pumping it slowly which increased Pete's pleasure.

"Vegas- Vegas- Please- I-I'm- going- to- AH-" Pete came, his whole body trembling beneath Vegas as continued his rough thrusts until he released a loud groan and came.

Vegas slowly and carefully slipped his cock out from the male and leaned down before pressing a soft and passionate kiss against his lips. "I love you baby.." He smiled softly. After Vegas cleaned the two up he laid beside him, pulling Pete into his chest. "Goodnight, my love." Vegas smiled, kissing the forehead of an already sleeping Pete.

________________ ________________

The Next Morning

Porsche was sitting down in Pete's and Vegas's kitchen at the dining table, Kinn sat beside him, across from him sat Pete and Vegas. "He's back.." Porsche spoke, Vegas and Pete looking at each other in shock as Porsche and Kinn looked at the two with serious expression's.

To be continued...

_______________ _______________

Hey reader's, I really hope you enjoyed! This will not be the end of this oneshot...but also I have released a small teaser of my new book 'Caught in your heart' so if you woukd like to view it your free to! As always comment any opinions you'd like to share and I hope you are all doing fantastically well! If not I hope this cheered you up! <3

but also I have released a small teaser of my new book 'Caught in your heart' so if you woukd like to view it your free to! As always comment any opinions you'd like to share and I hope you are all doing fantastically well! If not I hope this chee...