𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 🥵💦

Hey reader's I just wanna give a heads up that this oneshot is not from the Kinnporsche Novel/Series, this is purely off the top of my head I also haven't been too well lately so I lacked behind a little writing this but overall I really hope you enjoy this and feel free to comment what I can improve on or your opinions! Now lets get into it!

Sit back, relax and enjoy! <3

____________________

Vegas's POV

Yet again I was in another meeting with a client, overall today was probally the most stressful day I've had in a long time. In total I've had six meeting just in the space of eight hours from six o'clock in the morning.

The client I was with now was a share holder in one of my company's, I was trying to settle him down as he was continuously arguing about a small problem that could be fixed within a few minutes, I tried to tell him I would attend to the matter very soon, I couldn't help not tending to it straight away due to the tight schedule I was on and with Pete's birthday coming up I was trying to fit every meeting and paperwork I had to complete into it.

After discussing the matter a little further with him we moved onto the more 'important' business.

Once we were finished my driver was driving me back home, it was luckily my last meeting of the day and I could finally go home and spend some time with my Pete and plan the little suprise I had for him just to make up for all the time I have to leave him alone for.

Stepping out of the car I felt two arms wrap around me, I smiled softly as I knew who they belonged to.

"Vegas!" The voice of the one who was hugging me excitedly calls out.

I chuckled softly as I quickly picked him up, holding him up by his thighs to ensure he wouldn't fall while he wrapped his legs around my waist and arms around my neck.

"I've missed you so much!" The voice said as I immediately replied.

"I've missed you too, Pete! My little Sunshine!" I'd say making him giggle while I carried him back to the house.

Once I carried him into the house, I sat down on the couch and placed a soft kiss on his lips which he happily returned back.

I smiled against his lips as we kissed, as soon as I pulled away I heard him whine making me chuckle softly. He looked at me before asking "Can we go to the sauna? I wanna relax with you! You've been gone for hour's, I missed you!" Pete whined.

"Hmm..sure, why not! My little sunshine!" I smiled softly before I got up, picking Pete up along with me before walking to our Spa area which had a built-in Sauna.

Once we got to the Spa area that had a few benches in the part near the Sauna area, we both stripped out of our clothing, wrapping a towel around our waist before walking into the Sauna.

Sitting down next to each other Pete sighed, relaxing his head back while I left one of my arms behind his back, resting it on the step like seat.

I leaned my head back, the relaxing warmness seeping into my body.

________ _______

15 minutes later

Around fifteen minutes later Pete whined, wiping the sweat from his already drenched sweated forehead he looked over at me. "Its quite hot in here.." He'd say while shifting in his seat a little.

My eyes traveled down his body, drenched in sweat, for some reason..I liked it..I liked the way he looked..it made me..horny..

As I continued to scan down his body my gaze was blocked by the towel he was wearing, it annoyed me a little, I wanted it off.