𝙙𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙧 💦

__________________________________________
𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨: 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚, 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥

Italics are for when Vegas speaks English
__________________________________________

𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙧

“Mhnn~... Fuck~” Pete moaned, Vegas sucking at his left nipple while Kinn gently kissed along his inner thigh, he tried moving his tied wrists that were attached to the headboard of the bed. “What did we say kitten?” Kinn asked, slapping his inner thigh causing Pete to yelp.

“S-Sorry d-daddy~” Pete cried out breathlessly, a few tear's rolling down his cheeks. “Look at you, so desperate to have our cocks inside of you, you don't like being teased do you? How do you think it was for us? Having to control ourselves and not pounce on you while you were seducing white?” Vegas asked, now gently massaging Pete's cock while Kinn traced his entrance.

Pete was sobbing, he was completely desperate, he hated the teasing. Vegas chuckled, watching how Pete cried. “We haven't even started yet..you shouldn't be crying yet little one.”

“AH!” Pete yelped out, Vegas tracing over the tip of Pete's cock that was at this point streaming with pre-cum. “Aww, is our baby still sensitive from last night?” Kinn chuckled, Pete's hips bucking up slightly.

“Kinn, go grab our little ones favourite vibrator.” Vegas smirked as Kinn nodded his head. By Pete's favourite vibrator he meant his favourite torture, in the past the two would take turns denying his orgasm, making him terribly sensitive.

“Get ready kitten.”