𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚? 🍷💦

Okay, so you probally already know from the title of this oneshot that you know exactly where I got it from. The series! I am not kidding for those who saw episode 13, tell me your thought's, I'm actually interested in them like I felt that it was so emotional, I cried a bit, seriously I'm so hoping Vegas and Pete finally get together in the last episode, I mean don't get me wrong I know how toxic Vegas seems to be but like the way he is with Pete is so much different and we all know why, but anyways, lets gets into it!

I hope you all enjoy! Feel free to comment your thought's on my writing and etc! <3

Disclaimer!

This oneshot is not in the novel and neither the series!

____________________

Pete's POV

"Do you know how Sexy you are?" Vegas asked me in his english accent, and spoke in english of course. Yet again he made my leg's feel weak. His accent made me feel as if I could cum once again from just hearing it. We had just finally laid down after around a two to three hour round of absolute sex. I was absolutely exhausted at this point.

"Hmmm." I hummed a reply to him causing his lip's to lift up into a soft smile while he tilted his head to face the ceiling.

He then suddenly turned to me and hovered above my body. I looked up at him as he looked down at me, both of us staring into each other's eye's.

"Pete." He said my name while looking at me.

"Hmm?" I hummed once again as a reply.

"I love you." He whispered lowly by the side of my ear, licking and nibbling at my earlobe causing me to release a soft moan while gripping onto his soft, black hair with my free hand, my other hand was currently cuffed by a handcuff that Vegas had attached me to earlier.

"I-..I-..Shit-..Vega-.." My word's were each interrupted by Vegas. He slowly pressed soft kisses against the skin of my neck while his finger's traced down my chest, stomach and down to my lower abdomen. They then slowly traced even further down than my lower abdomen and took hold of my cock.

My back arched from his sudden action, my body trembling, I was sensitive, very sensitive.

His lip's continued to press soft kissed against my neck, tracing them down to my collarbone and then along my chest till he arrived at my right nipple. His lips then took my right nipple into them, he sucked and nibbled at it while his left hand continued to pump my cock, slowly, teasing me.

"Vegas..please.." I groaned out desperately, he was making me wait, and I hated it.

Vegas only smirked against my skin while he continued to suck and nibble at my right nipple.

______________ _______________

Vegas's POV

What a sight. A beautiful sight indeed. The way his body trembled underneath me made me know how much power and dominance I had over him.

"Such a sexy boy, indeed.." I said in my english accent, speaking in English after I pulled away from his nipple. I knew how much of a weakness it was for him, the way my voice sounded to him.

He threw his head back and released a small whimper while I continued to pump his cock. As soon as I noticed he was close I immediately clenched my hand around the base of his cock while looking up to him.