𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩

__________________________________________

𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙩: 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩 (𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚)

𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙫𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝

‣ 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘪 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭!

___________________________________________

Pete's POV

Vegas was currently on a five day business trip with Kinn, today was the day he was meant to be coming back home at exactly 5:30 PM, that's why I am currently trying my best to cook a western dish for him that I found off google. Cooking had never been one of my strengths, I rarely cooked food back at the main family's home, we always had our food cooked for us or my grandma sent already cooked meals for me.

Even now Vegas is the one who cook's for us, even Macau is a better cook than me, I literally screwed up making instant ramen once, now that is one dish I am ashamed to mess up, even Vegas struggled for words after he saw it, I had a pretty good idea what he wanted to say was "How can you literally disintegrate the noodle's and burn away the broth." When in reality he said. "Baby go take a rest, let me cook something for us both, Macau is staying with a friend tonight."

I can cook. It's just, I wasn't so good when I moved in with Vegas and Macau, Vegas taught me a lot, like how to slice and hold a knife properly when cutting vegetables, cutting them thin or thickly, how long to cook certain food's, I found it quite fun when I got the hang of it, especially with Vegas, cooking with him just felt...good.

It's one reason I was cooking for him, I knew he hadn't eaten as he had told me he would just eat at he after his flight, once he said that I immediately got straight onto timing and preparing the ingredients to the dish that I was making. It excited me the fact that when he would come home he would be able to sit down, relax, eat the food I made him and possibly snuggle together after.

"Or maybe fuck togethe-" Shut up you horny dog! This is 'Grey' my wolf, his name pretty much suit's him, our wolf form is small and we have grey fur, mixed in with a little bit of white fur, I inherited it from my mother, she passed away after I was born, although we have a small wolf form we are amazingly fierce, at least that's what everyone said, although my Alpha found me cute.

"What? You can't say anything, don't forget we share the same body, I can hear your thought's don't forget, I do know all the horny thought's you have about him, the way our Alpha wrap's his hand around our throat, chocking us while he drill's his massive cock inside of us, growing bigger with each thrust, how he makes us choke on our own moan's and whimpe-" That's enough! Don't forget he can read our thought's just like your doing to me! And what is with you? Your not usually like this- well not always shall I say.

"I don't know, it's probally because we haven't seen him in around four to five day's, sleeping in bed without our Alpha make's me eager to have him back with us." You aren't wrong there- "You know I'm always right, the fact we had to pleasure ourselves, it felt almost impossible, not to mention our Alpha made it clear not to touch ourselves."