𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙧 ✔︎

𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙧

"Your scent..its so intoxicating..your in heat.." Vegas spoke, his eye's darkening till they eventually changed from brown to entirely black. He started slowly stalking his way over to me as if he was the predator and I was his prey..his wolf had taken over..I quickly bowed my head in clear submission. "Alpha.." I spoke out softly, yet desperately. I was almost like a bitch in heat..the burning desire inside of me wouldn't leave, it was getting worse by the second..I needed him..I needed him badly.

Once he was stood infront of me I bit my bottom lip. "What do you want from me my little Omega?" He asked, his voice was deep and soft, I could tell almost immediately it was Lucifer, his wolf, my Alpha.

I slowly lifted my head, my wolf whining like the horny wolf he is. "I want Alpha to fuck me..tie me up..claim me all over again..whip me..I need you inside of me Alpha.." I whimpered as I tugged on the bottom of his white, shirtsleeved shirt, admiring his muscles as examined him a little.

I was suddenly lifted up, his hands underneath my thighs, supporting me while I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arm's around his neck. As my eye's met with his pitch black one's he connected our lips into a rough kiss, growling into it, I couldn't help but grind our clothed cock's together, I was desperate to calm the heat I felt down, It burnt, I needed him so badly, for him to take me, devour me, to relive me of my heat.