𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙧 2 ✔︎

“You may now kiss the bride.” The priest finally pronounced, I looked back up into his eye's once I heard the priest and suddenly he pulled me by my waist and kissed me passionately, the sound of all the clapping and Cheer's soon blocked out while he kissed me, it's as if everything around us turned completely silent, it was as if it was just us two stood in the hall.

I then felt his hands that had perviously been placed on my waist slowly slide a little, I knew what he was wanting to do just by his actions. After we slowly pulled away from the kiss I bowed my head slightly due to my shyness, my face was completely flustered with blush as he leaned close to my ear and whispered. “You don't know how fucking horny I feel..it's almost as if your my drug Pete..so addictive..” He smirked slightly after I released a shaky breath.

“Shhh! Don't say things like that with everyone here!” I whined while slapping his shoulder lightly. He only smirked as a reply and turned to our 'audience' that had been watching us and smiled. “We will make sure to meet you all at the little after party we had planned.” Vegas said while I turned to face everyone alongside him. That's when I felt Vegas's hand squeezed my clothed arse cheeks.