𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠...

Italics are for when Vegas speaks in English

►Okay, I gotta say there isnt as much detail in this as some on my other oneshots and etc but I do hope you enjoy, use your imagination for some parts <3
___________________________________________

"He's back.." Porsche spoke, Vegas and Pete looking at each other in shock as Porsche and Kinn looked at the two with serious expression's.

"I thought the Russian's took him back with them after he was shot?..he betrayed the Main clan..how could he be back?" Pete asked as he stood up, his hands placed on the table that they were sat at before he held his head, his body swaying left from right.

"Pete!" Vegas called out as he caught Pete's waist, pulling him down onto his lap. "How exactly did he manage to find his way back into Thailand? I thought we had security at every airport? We already know he didn't get on a boat, he would have been recognized.." Vegas said, slightly deep in thought while he rubbed Pete's back.

"We are not sure, we even asked Arm to try hack into the security camera's but it hadn't showed up with anything..we had recently received a letter from him..it was a little disturbing to suddenly receive it..we can confirm its him by both his handwriting and mark he left at the bottom of the letter.." Kinn said as Porsche nodded his head in agreement.

"We personally came here to warn you Pete..after what he almost did to you..we thought you should be made aware..he also included you in the letter.." Porsche said, slowly taking a creased envelope from a main family bodyguard that had accompanied them to the Minor family's home.

Pete looked over at the letter that Porsche placed into the middle of the table. He hesitantly leaned his hand towards it, but it was suddenly grabbed by Vegas who opened the creased envelope and unfolded the piece of paper. Once he did he read the piece of paper.

After he read the letter he slowly put his other had that had been wrapped around Pete's waist on the other side of the paper before he ripped it in half.

"Kinn..find out where that bastard is..he won't be alive for much longer.." Vegas said, glaring at the paper that he had ripped in half that was now on the floor. "Porsche, stay with Pete, Kinn and I need to talk.." Vegas said as he carefully sat what looked like a shaken up Pete down on his chair before standing infront of him.

Vegas then leaned down slightly and carresed his face. "Don't be afraid..he can't get to you here..and he never will be able to..I'm here, Kinn's here and so is Porsche..your best friend..you are protected, don't worry yourself you will only start to over think and overwhelm yourself..okay?" Vegas asked Pete who was currently gripping onto the hem of Vegas's white shirt.

"O-Okay..don't be long please.." Spoke a teary eyed Pete.

Vegas smiled and nodded his head while wiping Pete's eyes with his thumbs. "I wont be long at all, me and Kinn are just going to be in the next room talking, okay?" Vegas asked while he placed a soft, gentle kiss on Pete's forehead.

Pete nodded his head as Vegas lookes over to Kinn who was already stood up waiting for him and then back at Porsche. "Don't let him worry too much, distract him with something." Vegas said to Porsche who nodded his head in agreement.

"Follow me, Kinn." Vegas said, leading Kinn into the next room that contained a small bar, mostly containing wine but also different types and brands of alcohol.

"When we find him..I'll make sure he's shot dead this time, nevermind shot dead..I'll make his death as slow and painful as I can with my tools.." Vegas said, sipping the glass of wine he had just poured.