𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱 || Shaiapouf x F!reader (P. 2) 🍋

Y/N watches unamused as the king punches a hole through the side of the nest, allowing easy access to the roof.

Stepping up, Y/N is the first to leave, gracefully spreading her wings and letting them catch the wind. Hovering in the air, Y/N watches as the others leave the nest, impressed to see the king had used just his tail to propel himself into the air.

Following him up, Y/N lands on the roof and retracts her wings, the bright sunlight shining on her figure.

"Come sit."

Y/N obliges, taking a seat next to the king. She watches as the three royal guards make their way up to the rooftop, each bowing as they arrive. From her side, Y/N watches the king take a bite of a meatball, soon spitting it out in distaste.

"It's not bad... but not close to the taste I had in my mother's womb on occasion." he muses.

Pitou looks up and speaks. "We call those rare humans. They have a copious amount of life energy, just as we were born with the same innate ability."

Uninterested in their conversation, Y/N's eyes trail to Pouf who was still dutifully bowing. Feeling eyes on him, Pouf looks up to see Y/N staring at him, the two quickly breaking their eye contact.

"Your information has proven useful, thank you..."

"Neferpitou, it's an honor."

Looking at the other two guards, the king expectantly waits for a proper introduction. Rising, the other two speak. "Menthuthuyoupi, sire."

Sneaking another glance at Y/N, Pouf doesn't realize it was his turn to introduce himself. Noticing where his gaze was aimed, the king stands up agitated. "Lay your eyes on her again and I'll have your head. If you haven't surmised by now, this woman is to be your queen, so act like it!"

Sighing in dismay, Y/N stands and flies to a nearby perch. Looking up at her, the king realizes he doesn't know her name.

"What is your name?"

Turning around to look down at the king, Y/N responds.

"It's Y/N, and you?"

The realization hitting the king that he has no name, Pouf humbly steps up. "A name can be bestowed in good time. If you still hunger, we can find somewhere more fruitful to reside."

Still annoyed at Pouf, the king makes Youpi carry him. Flying off, the five continue their hunt all the way into East Gorteau when they stumble upon a palace.

Landing next to the king, Y/N fluffs her wings before retracting them. "What do you think? Is this suitable?" the king asks, trying to slide his hand onto Y/N's back.

Stepping away, she merely nods before entering. It doesn't take long for soldiers to surround her, guns aimed at her vitals.

Smiling softly, Y/N spreads her wings before soaring over the crowd, singing a soft lullaby to the humans below. Knowing her nen ability well, Pitou advises the other three to stay back. Shortly after, Y/N rejoins the group.

Walking through the main lawn, the king looks around impressed as the guards lay unconscious... or rather sleeping. "My ability allows me to manipulate the will of someone through a song. It only works if I finish the melody though, if I'm cut off at any point it would backfire." Y/N muses.

'She's brilliant!' Pouf thinks to himself, a steady stream of tears dramatically falling from his eyes.

After ridding themselves of the rest of the guards, the five make their way through the palace, opening up a grand door where they find the alleged leader eating while he watched some dancers.

It doesn't take long for the king to assume his throne, beckoning Y/N next to him. Looking down at the three bowing guards, Y/N's heart aches as she longs to be at Pouf's side.

Dismissing the guard, the king tries to advance towards Y/N again, who quickly shuts him down. "This heat is making me feel sick. I'd like to cool down in the bath, excuse me."

Curtly bowing, the king watches Y/N's back as she leaves.

Meandering through the unfamiliar halls, Y/N runs into Pouf coming from the opposite direction. Stopping in his tracks, he bows to his superior.

"Can I assist you my lady?" Pouf asks, his soft voice sending a warm sensation coursing through Y/N.

"Indeed. I'd like to go to the bathhouse but I fear there could be human stragglers there. Do you mind accompanying me?" Y/N muses, fiddling with the hem of her dress.

"Of course it'd be my pleasure." Y/N smiles and loops her arm through Pouf's, letting him escort her to the bathhouse on the far side of the palace's estate.

"We're here my lady, you can let go." Pouf gently says, trying his hardest to break the contact with Y/N before it could escalate further.

Turning her head to look at Pouf, Y/N gives him a pleading look, yearning to spend private time with him.

"Y/N... you know we can't. If His Majesty caught wind of this he'd have my head. You are my queen!" Pouf exclaims, trying to hold back the blush creeping onto his cheeks.

"Pouf... I can't love him!" Y/N grasps onto Pouf's arms, tears threatening to spill. "I cannot love anyone but you! My heart yearns for you, the songs I sing are for you. Please... just this once." Y/N begs, her grip on his arms growing stronger the more she pleads.

Turning his head back to make absolutely sure no one was watching, Pouf ducks into the bathhouse with Y/N. Not wasting anytime in stripping down, Y/N shivers at the cool air hitting her exposed skin.

Turning to face Pouf, his face immediately grows hot when he takes a good look at Y/N's form. Her skin compliments her crimson wings magnificently. Pouf watches as Y/N turns to enter the water, seductively looking back as she watches Pouf undress.

Slipping into the warm water, Y/N wastes no time latching onto Pouf, tracing her hands over his chest. "Y/N..." Pouf starts, hesitant to let the woman continue, knowing that he'll soon succumb to the same desire she was experiencing.

Not letting Pouf speak, Y/N kisses him, sliding her tongue in his mouth. His body giving in to the pleasure he's yearned for for so long, Pouf just melts into the kiss, slowly letting himself go, soon kissing her back just as hard.

It doesn't take long for the two to completely disregard their surroundings, too entangled in their own lust to pay mind to anything else. Y/N slowly trails her kisses down Pouf's body, leaving bite marks as she goes.

She's only spurred on as she hears Pouf whimper from the pleasurable sensation, biting harder as she continues. Letting himself be dominated, Pouf can't do anything but moan as Y/N has her way.

Climbing out of the water and onto solid ground, Y/N waits expectantly for Pouf to follow. Obliging, it doesn't take long for Pouf to find himself pinned under Y/N, her soaking wet body shining under the light.

Wrapping her legs around his waist, Y/N pushes her hands down on Pouf's chest as he slides into her. Gasping from the sensation, Pouf can only form incoherent mumbles as she rhythmically grinds on him. Grabbing onto her hips, Pouf grips her sides harder and harder as the pleasure quickly overtakes him.

Y/N starts to moan as well, her voice reverberating in Pouf's mind, only spurring him on further. The two soon become a sloppy mess as they climax, Pouf crying tears of blissful pleasure.

Gasping for air, Y/N falls on Pouf, her breasts pushing on his chest. "Y/N... what happened here must never happen again. You are to be the queen... his mate..." Pouf rambles.

Clicking her tongue in annoyance, Y/N kisses Pouf to shut him up. Breaking the kiss, Y/N props herself up, still pinning Pouf to the ground.

"Do you dare to disobey the wishes of your queen, Shaiapouf?"