𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗺 || Chrollo x reader (P.2)

~•~•~ Requested by: Charmolee_pea ~•~•~

"Your colleagues?..." Y/N muses. Standing on their tiptoes, they whisper into Chrollo's ear.

"Do you mean the other spiders?"

Chuckling lowly, Chrollo intertwines his arm with Y/N's. "Yes my bookworm. Now follow me."

Walking back down the harbor, Y/N can't help but be in a state of pure bliss. By default, they were a logical person. Playing by the rules, Y/N only took necessary risks to ensure their own success.

Never would they have thought their life would take such a drastic, and risky, turn. Of course they harbored doubts, but something about this particular situation was different.

They knew it well.

They were in love. In love with Chrollo, a member of the infamous Phantom Troupe.

Unlike Y/N, love was illogical. An emotion that was chaotic, spontaneous, and fragile.

A risk they were willing to accept if it meant being with him. If it meant attaining the secrets of the past, Y/N would follow Chrollo to the ends of the Earth.

"Y/N, you're awfully silent. It's eerie." Chrollo blurts out into the darkness, guiding Y/N through an alleyway.

"I'm just happy. Sure I have my doubts, but that doesn't hinder the bliss I feel right now."

"Doubts?" Chrollo questions, stopping in front of Y/N. "Well, I hardly know anything about you. For all I know, the name Chrollo could be an alias."

Grabbing Y/N by the shoulders, Chrollo crouches down to their eye level. "I promise you'll see shortly. And for the record, Chrollo Lucilfer is my real name, so don't go throwing it around, it's just for us alright?"

Smiling softly, Y/N wraps their arms around Chrollo's neck and hugs him. "For the record, I wasn't referring to your line of work..."

"What's your favorite food?" Y/N chirps, walking ahead of Chrollo.

"Wrong way, and escargot."

"What about your favorite color then?"

"Black and purple. If you couldn't take an educated guess." Chrollo laughs.

Holding onto Chrollo's arm, Y/N leans onto his shoulder and sighs contently. "See. I would've never know that!"

Holding their hand in his own, Chrollo hums in response. "We'll have plenty of time to get to know each other's favorites from now on. We're almost there..."

Looking around, Y/N didn't realize Chrollo had led them to the abandoned sector of the city until he pointed it out. All around the two are the same buildings, one after another.

"Why're all the buildings the exact same?" Y/N inquires, swiveling their head in all directions. "Just a precautionary measure. Now don't stray so far, hold on to me." Chrollo advises, holding his hand out for Y/N.

Inside the hideout, Chrollo already told the other spiders to gather. Sitting around, they eagerly wait for their boss to return, who merely said "I'll be back soon." before disappearing.

Turning their heads in unison, the members watch as Chrollo walks into the center of the room, holding on to another person. Initially, the members all think the same thing... a captive.

Feitan wastes no time in standing up, eager to have another victim to torture. Noticing his malicious aura behind him, Chrollo turns his back and uses his own aura to protectively defend Y/N.