𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗱 || Meruem x F!Reader (P. 2) 🍋

~•~•~ Requested by: 096541b048 ~•~•~

"Sire, it's been a month since the invasion. I apologize for speaking out of line, but do you not believe it's time to try for an heir?" Pouf asks, bowing in front of Meruem as he concentrates on a Gungi match with Komugi.

The girl blushes at the thought of the King trying for a child, but strategically hides the look by covering her face with her hand.

"An heir?" The King muses, looking up from his match to the bowing guard before him. "Fine. Have Y/N ready for me tonight."

Smiling happily, Pouf turns to leave the throne room, content to know the magnificent blood of his King and Queen would create the most quintessential being.

"What're you smiling about?" Pitou asks curiously, noticing Pouf's grin as he walks down the corridor.

"The King and Queen will be trying for an heir. You must have the Queen ready for His Majesty tonight." Pouf says, earning a nod from Pitou.

"Leave it to me."

With their En, Pitou easily locates Y/N's presence outside the palace, presumably in the gardens. They hastily make their way outside, beelining towards their Queen.

"Your Majesty." Pitou bows from behind Y/N.

"Yes?" Y/N responds softly, turning to see the bowing guard.

"The King has requested your presence in his chambers tonight. I was merely wondering whether you'd like some herbal tea to spur you on, if you understand what I'm insinuating..."

"That would be nice, thank you Pitou. You may leave a pot in his bedroom, I'll return to the palace shortly."

~•~•~ That night ~•~•~

Sipping on the tea Pitou brewed for her, Y/N waits patiently for her King to arrive. She sits on a coffee table near a large window, gazing out at the sprawling lawn, tinted golden by the sunset.

As the sky grew darker, an overwhelming burning sensation began to grow in her core, courtesy of the tea she continued to drink.

Crossing her legs, Y/N fidgets as she tries to get comfortable, trying her best to ignore the feeling. By the time it was completely dark, the feeling had grown so great all that was on Y/N's mind was her burning desire to feel her King.

Just as the lewd thoughts began to flood her mind, Meruem entered his bedroom, taken aback to see Y/N's flushed face. Precariously standing, tail between her legs and her ears drooped, Y/N gazes toward her King with a look of pure lust.

Wiggling out of her sheer robe, she walks up to Meruem with only a matching set on, the color of the lace complimenting her hair perfectly.

"My King, I cannot control myself much longer..." She whines, running her hand up his toned chest.

"I apologize for keeping you waiting, I hope it was not too much trouble." He smiles softly, brushing aside a stray piece of her hair.

"Then why don't you show me how sorry you are?" Y/N growls softly, her voice a mere whisper in Meruem's ear.

His stomach drops at the thought, an unfamiliar feeling of lust seeping into his body. Unable to control herself, Y/N cups Meruem's face in her hands, leaning in to kiss him passionately.

Taken aback, he opens his mouth the slightest bit, Y/N taking the initiative to slide her tongue in. The feeling of her tongue swishing inside his mouth made him crave his Queen even more, leading to a very quick undoing of her bra.