𝗡𝗲𝘄 || Uvogin x F!reader x Nobunaga 🍋

~•~ Requested by: Anonymouscreepy12 ~•~

"Nobunaga, the boss is looking for ya." Uvogin announces, his boisterous presence occupying Nobunaga's quiet time alone. Looking up from his phone, Nobunaga gives Uvogin a curt nod before standing to leave.

"Woah, woah! Who's that pretty lady?" Uvogin practically shouts, peering over Nobunaga's shoulder to his phone screen. Quickly shutting it off, Nobunaga tucks his phone into his pocket. "It's no one." He replies hurriedly.

"Hey, if you're not gonna claim her as your own, do your friend a solid and give me her info!" Uvogin jokes, slapping Nobunaga on his back before exiting the hideout.

"I'll cya tonight at your apartment right!?" Uvogin shouts as he continued to walk. "Eight sharp, don't be late! It's the playoffs today!" Nobunaga yelled back.

Praying his meeting with the boss wouldn't last long, Nobunaga found himself having newfound resolve to contact the mystery woman.

'Let's see... Y/N. She's twenty-seven... polyamorous... and she likes hockey too!?' Nobunaga thinks as he scans Y/N's profile. 'I hope Uvo doesn't mind a plus one tonight...'

Mustering up the courage to reach out to her, Nobunaga hesitates as to what to type.

Nobunaga

I see you're a hockey fan, are you watching the playoffs tonight?

Scanning his message over a million times after he had sent it, Nobunaga can't help but cringe. He was never as assertive or extroverted as Uvogin, and picking up a plus one at a bar or club was never in the cards for him. Thus, Nobunaga deferred to dating apps, hoping he'd find some luck there.

After two hours had past, Nobunaga had practically lost all hope for a response from Y/N. Checking his recently sent messages, he jumps in surprise as the message he sent to Y/N suddenly turns from 'delivered' to 'read' before his eyes. Heart jumping at the prospect of a response, Nobunaga stares at the screen in anticipation.

Y/N

You bet! I was supposed to go out with some colleagues but they cancelled last minute... I'll probably just watch from home. How about you? Any plans?

Too shocked at the fact he got a response, Nobunaga didn't even consider that Y/N's message would have been instantaneously changed from 'delivered' to 'read.'

'Shit... I can't wait to respond now... she'll think I ghosted her.'

Nobunaga

I know it's a bit early, but you're more than welcome to come over to my place and watch the game. Bring your own booze though.

Oh, and I should warn you. My friend will also be in attendance, he's quite the handful, just a heads up.

Y/N

Well, that does sound enticing. Tell me a bit more about yourself Mr. Hazama.

Nobunaga

Nobunaga is fine.

Spending a good portion of his day texting with Y/N, Nobunaga can't help but idiotically smile as they chatted. She was everything he could want in a woman bundled into one... but something was bothering him.