16

"Sky? Are you there?" I hear the dark haired boy question from the other side of my door.

I sprint around my room trying to find my mascara. I will not leave this room without it on.

I'm wearing loose Blue ripped jeans and a cropped black  top. I throw on my white air forces knowing I don't want to get any of my good shoes dirty if anything happens.

My eyes light up as they land on my mascara. I quickly put it on and spray my perfume. One on my neck and one on my wrists. I rub my wrists together and open the door

"You look amazing" His hazel eyes lock with my blue ones

"Thanks, let's go" I close the door, he puts his hand in the small of my back leading me to his car.

_

"Guys, this is Sky, Sky this is everyone" He introduces them all as we walk down into the basement. It's nice in here, there's a pingpong table to the left with an air hockey table as well. There's a huge couch facing a tv that's on the back wall, and to the right is a bar with alcohol filled shelves.

"Hey! I'm iris, and that's Luke, my boyfriend" A Platinum blonde haired girl smiles at me pointing to a red head playing pingpong. She's probably about 5'6 making me feel shorter than I already am since literally everyone is taller than me, i'm 5'4.

She grabs my hand and drags me to the couch where three other people are sitting. "That's Sienna, Axel, and Penelope" The red head, sienna moves over so I can sit in between her and Iris. Axel and Penelope are engaged in their own conversation on the other side of the couch only briefly looking up to wave at me

"Everyone is really nice, you won't have a problem getting along."

"Is this everyone?" there's three girls and three boys not including me currently in this basement

"The twins are still not here, they'll be here soon"

"Why have I not seen you guys before?" It's true, even though I haven't talked to anyone but my main group that i've been hanging out with I still pay attention but I don't recognize anyone here.

"We go to the private school like five minutes from your school, You, Jackson, Penelope, and Andrew are together though"

"Is Andrew one of the twins?"

"Yup"

"why don't both twins go to my school?"

"well, their parents don't trust zach so he goes to our school."

that's slightly sad

"Okay, So it's Jackson, obviously, You, Iris, your boyfriend luke, Sienna, penelope, Axel, and the twins Andrew and Zach."

"Yup that's everyone!"

"What's up bitches!!!"

"Zach!" I watch penelope, the black haired girl that was taking to Axel run up to him and jump into his arms.

"where have you been!" She scolds into him

"I'm sorry I had to go to Paris, i'm back now" They both smile at each other until he sees me

He hits his twin who is talking to Jackson, after exchanging short words they both look in my direction

"who are you?" Andrew questions

"I'm Sky, Jackson's friend"

"You to go school with us?" Andrew says again

"Yeah, I came this year so i've only been here for like three weeks"