18

One month later

recap:
In the past month I've gotten closer with Jackson, we've been on multiple dates, he might even ask for me to be his girlfriend soon, i'm really excited! I've still been hanging out with my other group, we went to the beach, the mall, and some other trips, I got closer with everyone, I really love them except for well, Valentino, Valentino is still being a little bitch about everything, he still is goin strong with the whole hating me thing but it's whatever, I have everyone else.

"Sky! Hey! Date, me and you, tonight at 7, i'll meet you at your dorm, wear a dress" Jackson smiles kissing me on the forehead

"Can't wait!"

I'm excited, I really like him, he's been so nice to me and he's gotten to know my friends more as I have with his. I really like hanging out with Iris especially, she's really fun and happy. Jackson and Valentino hate each other, like more than me and him do. I don't know what happened between them but something did and I have no idea what.

_

"Hey beautiful" he gives me a short kiss on the lips.

"Hey handsome" He's wearing a white dress shirt with some slacks, his black hair is messy but controlled.

I'm wearing a White mini dress with light blue flowers covering it. It covers just enough of my body, it's right below my ass and the top shows the top of my boobs.

I feel pretty good. As we're waiting for the elevator I start to get slightly self conscious, I can't help it. All of my nerves grow as the door opens and Valentino is standing inside, he has his hand wrapped around a short black haired girl i've never seen before, she's glaring at me while having her arms wrapped around his torso, we make eye contact and his eyes are filled with something, I can't tell what. Jackson breaks us out of our trance, "Sky, babe, let's go" I'm snapped back into reality and my stomach starts to turn, why do I feel like this just from seeing him with that girl?

He looks back at me after walking out of the elevator, it's a short glance, but his eyes speak a thousand words and yet it's like they're in a different language, a language i've never seen before, but that look makes me want to learn every single word in that language.

The doors close and I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding

"Babe, are you okay?"

"yeah, i'm, i'm fine, I just hate him"

"me too, me too" he kisses the top of my head wrapping his arm around me.

We arrive at a fancy restaurant in his black jeep. He opens my door for me and we walk inside

"Jackson, party of two"

"Right this way" The waitress smiles and leads us to a table on the patio, the roof is practically all vines making it looks like we're under a canopy of trees.

"you know how nervous I was when I first met you"

"You, nervous? No way"

"I know, I swear, something about you could make any guy nervous is a ten mile radius"

"sure, is that your way of convincing yourself you're not just a baby?"

"I am not a baby!"

"That is just so believable" Sarcasm is laced in my tone as I look at him

"it is, anyone would be nervous around you, you are just that amazing"

I laugh at him, and he laughs with me. Our voices mold into one laugh as we look into each other's eyes.

after the dinner we're walking around the streets after getting ice cream.

"Sky, I know we've only known each other for a month, but, you make me so happy, and I just want to go to sleep knowing that you're my girl, so, would you be my girlfriend"

"yes, Jackson, of course"

He kisses me and I kiss him back, i'm so happy! I have a boyfriend!!!!!!

I feel him smile through the kiss, this boy is literally a big baby, even if he won't admit it.

We spend the rest of the night walking around and talking, smiles plastered on our faces the whole time.

After we got back I immediately go to Aiyana's room and text Scarlett to meet me there

"Okay, what so urgent I needed to be woken up for this" Scarlett enters the room

"Okay, now that you are both here, I have a boyfriend!" They both gasp and squeal standing up

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD"

"I'm so happy for you!!" We all are now jumping around excitedly

We're interrupted by a loud abrupt knock on the door.

It scared us seeing as we all screamed, it was quiet for a second after and we all started laughing.

Aiyana walked to the door and opened it

"what the hell is going on in here!" Angel yells at us

"Sky has a boyfriend!"

"Really!" A smile quickly appears on his face

I nod quickly in excitement

"that's my girl!!!" He high fives me embracing me in a tight hug

"He better not hurt you or i'll go all devil up on his ass"

"I promise, no one wants to see you try and be the opposite of who you are"

"hey! I can be mean and scary!"

"Sure, you tell yourself that" I ruffle his hair and he quickly goes to fix it.

Cody then enters the room seeing as the door is open so literally anyone could walk in right now

"what is wrong with you people"

"Sky has a boyfriend"

"Oh shit! He better not hurt you, i'll fucking murder him"

"tell that to the lucky guy not her"

"Who is it?"

"Jackson" we all turn around to see Valentino in the door way shirtless, my head starts spinning and I don't know what to say, I need to stop looking at him. I quickly look back to Cody

"I just texted him, Angel, let's give him an in person visit tomorrow as well"

Angel pretends to salute Cody "Sir yes Sir!"

"You guys are idiots" I laugh

This is still enemies to lovers with Chase I promise, give it time! It's supposed to be slow burn!
<3- Elle