31

We get sat in a booth in the far left corner of the restaurant overlooking the whole room, I sit beside Angel and Scarlett, Aiyana next to her with Cody and Ace on the other side of the table, beside Angel.

Cody- "Chase, when are we going to the vacation house?"

Scarlett- "Oh my god, I totally forgot about that what the hell"

Aiyana- "how did you forget the best trip of the year?"

Chase- "Nah cause actually, what the fuck Scarlett"

Scarlett- "Leave me alone, I forget shit"

Cody- "might as well die your hair blonde"

"take that back!" I cross my arms acting offended at the comment knowing full well I am a dumb blonde.

Chase- "could you shut the fuck up?" I turn to look at where the voice is coming from, Ace is sat staring at the group, a glare placed specifically on me

"The hell did I do to you?"

Chase- "is living not a good enough excuse?"

"no it really isn't"

Aiyana- "can we ple-"

"No, I want to know what the fuck I did for him to expect to be allowed to speak to me like that"

Chase- "She hangs out with famous people for two seconds and all of a sudden thinks she's the shit"

"Excuse me for having self respect"

Scarlett- "Sky ju-"

Chase- "you of all people do not have self respect, throwing yourself at everyone"

"what's that supposed to mean?" I cross my arms leaving back on the booth

Angel- "could you guys just drop it?"

Chase- "oh so now you want to protect her?"

Angel- "what th-"

Chase- "might as well date her"

Angel- "Chase why are you being like this?"

Chase- "your half way there with how you fucking talk to her, don't forget about the way you touch her"

Cody- "guys, is this necessary"

Aiyana- "Cody shut the fuck up, he's practically showing his jealousy"

Chase- "you think I could be jealous over that" he glances my way, looking me up and down before a disgusted look rises on his face

I look at my hands, trying to forget about the conversation going on around me, maybe this is good. He's going back to how he used to be, it'll be easier to distance myself. I guess the kiss really did mean nothing. I mean, it meant nothing to me so why should it mean anything to him? I would never like him. We could never date either, knowing that girls prettier than me want to date him could never work.

Scarlett- "Jesus fuck, Chase"

Cody- "little harsh man"

"I'm gonna go to the restroom, excuse me" I stand up waiting as Scarlett moves out to let me through, I grab my phone and my bag, I don't plan on returning to the table.

I order a car to come pick me up, as I await it's arrival I take a deep breath, was coming here a mistake? "where are you going?" a deep voice is heard behind me, I turn around and see Chase and I roll my eyes, this boy is so fucking bipolar.

"away from you" I mutter not sure he heard me

"come on, you really believe that shit?"