34

After dinner is finished Ace quickly grabs my arm, pulling us to the top deck, there is a glass bar looking over the back of the boat on one side and a huge couch almost in a circle in the front. He leads me towards a sun bed near the couch, laying down on it. Once I get comfortable I look up in awe, the visibility is perfect, I can see everything.

"that one, is Ursa major" Ace whispers, moving my hand to point towards the constellation.
"and that, is Orion," I turn to him and smile, his hand still holding mine.

"How do you know them?"

"My parents bought me a telescope when I was young, so whenever I was bored I would go out on my balcony and look at stars since I had nothing else to do"

"what constellation is that one with?" I ask, pointing to a star farther to our right, "that, is Cepheus, it kinda looks like a square and triangle pushed together"

"where's gemini?"

"uh, oh, it's right there, above taurus"

"Alright love birds, present time!"

"you do know Christmas isn't for two days right?" I laugh at the excitement on Aiyana's face.

"Well, yes, but I don't have enough patience, plus i'm only giving you guys the one from-" before Aiyana can finish her sentence Scarlett walks up the stairs, yelling, "Mommy Seraphina!"

"Stop calling my mom mommy!" Angel huffs as he too walks up the stairs.

"Ill do whatever I want to, fucker"

"aggression, god damn" Cody laughs at Scarlett's quick answer to Angels scolding.

"Hey, don't get mad at her for calling our mom mommy, she's practically her second child"

"there's already two children dumb fuck"

"yeah, but she only likes one of them, so why not replace the worse one with Scarlett" Aiyana smiles wrapping her arm around the brunettes shoulder

"Okay, come on let's sit on the couch," I grab the boys arm, pulling him although he doesn't get up, I roll my eyes, "Get your ass up" with that he groans, pushing up with his free hand allowing me to walk us to the couch.

Once we're all sat down Aiyana hands everyone a present, even me, they're all matching boxes in varying sizes, all white with gold silk ribbons, almost like a Dior box.

Both Scarlett and I have small boxes, Aces only slightly larger than ours, and Cody's bigger than his.

"You guys open them first I can't wait any longer" she smiles pushing us to open them, my smile grows as I see the gold bracelet with the Dior logo on it.

I look over to Scarlett to see she received the same bracelet in rose gold and I smile, Aiyana raises her wrist to show the same bracelet in silver, "god I love our mom" Scarlett laughs getting an annoyed look from Angel