36

Once we are anchored near a cliff everyone walks outside, I put on a blue and white bikini before joining them.

"You jump" Scarlett tries to push Angel

Angel- "mother fucker you jump"

Scarlett- "you have to, you're the guy"

Angel- "Says the girl that claims girls can do everything guys can but even better"

Scarlett- "See, that's different circumstances"

Aiyana- "Would you stop flirting and just go!" the brunette groans walking up the the edge of the boat

Cody- "why the fuck are we jumping from here"

Aiyana- "Cause it's higher, why you scared?"

Angel- "Shouldn't you wear shoes if you jump this high"

Cody- "Don't be a baby"

Scarlett- "You we're the one complaining about the height" She calls Cody out earning an annoyed look from the boy.

"Hey guys" I announce my presence although i've already been standing there for a good two minutes

Scarlett- "Can you tell Angel to just jump"

"Why, your boyfriend not wanna listen to you?" I smirk remembering the drive to the restaurant before break

Aiyana- "BOYFRIEND"

Scarlett- "Calm ur tits she's joking"

Aiyana- "Girl she better be," the blue eyed girl scoffs, "ALSO, my tits ARE calm"

Scarlett- "You are quite literally yelling at me"

Aiyana- "I am not!"

"K, Im gonna go" I say although no one actually heard me before jumping off the third story of the yacht, landing in the cool liquid seconds later.

"that was hot" Angel mutters watching me down below before he gets pushed off, an annoyed Ace standing where Angel was placed seconds ago.

Once the boy resurfaces he looks up, "What the hell Chase!"

Ace doesn't answer, only walks to the edge and jumps, not warning the blonde boy below earning a quiet oh shit of realization.

-

We've been in and around the water for about an hour, swimming, cliff jumping, we even brought out a paddle board from the garage in the yacht.

Me and ace got onto the paddle board together, at first I fought the idea of allowing him to paddle but after the atrocious minute, probably even less  of my embarrassing attempt he began to take over.

He started leaning quickly to each side making the board move, "Ace i'm gonna fall!" I grab onto the board as he pushes to the left, quickly switching to the right soon after, "Ace!" with that I fall, failing to hold on any longer as he shakes the board.

"Ace!" A voice calls from behind us, close behind us.

He looks at me trying to contain laughter at my flustered state after falling off before looking towards the voice, a red headed girl standing on a separate paddle board smiles, "that's your name, right"

"No, my name is Chase"

"Okay, well, Ace could you help me" she laughs, paddling closer to us

"I'm like, really bad at this" a secondary giggle escapes her lips, her eyes gazing into Aces green ones, "You seem super good, can you help me, i'm not athletic"