chapter twenty seven

Ariana's Pov

When I eventually made it to my hotel room, with the rest of my friends, it was later in the day. I spent most of my time in Kai's bunk as we just talked for hours. I know we did it so often, but I always looked forward to hearing how she was feeling, her day, and things like that. And what made it even better was knowing she loved it too.

Tayla spent most of her day on the bus too with everyone, so me and her were the last two, to make it to the hotel. So we kinda had to sneak in, as if we had already been here. Luckily, Brian had grabbed our keys earlier so we just stopped by his room to grab them. Tayla's room was just a floor down from mine, so we both went into mine to continue our conversation from the car.

"So you think Scooter's purposely doing stuff to you and Kai?" Tayla reiterated, shaking her head. "It makes sense though, he preferred you and Ricky over any of your other relationships."

"And I didn't realize that until now, but it makes sense since he asked him to join tour."

"Damn, did Scooter just hand out invites to everyone? I heard about Madison opening up, but Dua and Ricky came as a surprise."

"I think he's doing whatever he can to distract us and cause problems. That's probably why he put Kai and Dua on the bus, he probably wanted publicity."

"So if Kai and Dua are on the bus... then where would Madison fall?"

"Well, I didn't see her in the airport at all and no one mentioned she was still coming."

"Okay, so maybe she's not anymore." She said. "But if she was, then she would definitely be in the hotel with us."

"Why not the bus?"

"It distracts the Dua and Kai rumors, but if you and Madison were seen in the same hotel, with Kai in common, there'd be rumors about you two as well."

"Which puts Ricky where?"

"Now that, I don't know. I haven't seen him either, but he's probably with the backup, backup dancers."

"Maybe."

"We're worried about them too much, we should be celebrating. You dropped two albums together Ari,"

"I know."

"So let's go out then!"

"Nope, I'm too fucking tired, I haven't slept."

"Okay, what's another hour gonna do? I know you're hungry and everyone else is out."

"Where are we even gonna go? This is my first time here."

Tayla smiled, with a shrug. "I dunno, just get ready and get cute." She winked, before excusing herself out to do the same.

Surprisingly, I did decide to go out after all.

Literally, everyone was gone, either out to get drinks or at the grocery store.

So once I sent a quick text to Kai, responding to hers, which was about the snacks I wanted from her trip.

I walked over to my suitcase, deciding on a spaghetti strap tank top (paired with one of Kai's jackets), ripped jeans, and some shoes that I brought.