chapter four (edited)

Ariana's Pov

"Huh?" She asked, clearly confused by my words.

"I told him we were, so he'd fuck off!" I said as I tried to read her expression.

"Okay," She shrugged after a bit."You did save me from some girl at a party. So what he just thinks we're dating? We don't have to prove anything, right?"

"No, but if we did, would it matter?"

"Kinda. Sorta. I mean Camila," She shook her head, which made me confused. I thought she was single. Weren't she and Camila done?

"Aren't you guys done?"

"Yeah, but we might give it another— why am I telling you all this?" She said suddenly, not in a rude way, but in a more surprised way. "We've barely just met and I tell you everything," She chuckled.

"Thanks to bowling," I smiled.

"Speaking of confusing relationships, maybe we could find you someone," She suggested, "For some fun,"

"Find us." I corrected, "Camila isn't your girlfriend, well at least yet."

"You're a bad influence on me, Grande," She laughed once again.

"And you're even worse on me," I said turning to go to sleep, with a smirk on my face.

The next morning, we made vegan pancakes together and watched movies for a while. I was happy I found someone who enjoyed rom-coms as much as I did. Whenever I watched it with my friends, they always complained about them being too stereotypical.

Her house was really nice though, with art hanging up everywhere, pictures of her friends, family, tour—

"-Fuck!" I said, causing Kai to jump.

She looked at me weirdly, "What?"

"We were supposed to meet Scooter earlier,"

"Oh, I texted him. He's coming to us," She shrugged.

"And you didn't think to tell me?"

She chuckled, "I would've but you were too busy sleep on my chest, I wasn't ready to face Angryana anytime soon,"

I blushed in embarrassment, before realizing what she'd called me. "Fuck you,"

"In my bed or yours?" She smirked, but I was unsure if she was playing or not, so I stayed silent. "Scooter should be here any minute,"

"I have to go to my car and—"

"No, you don't. Courtney actually pre-warned me that you kept extra clothes in your car, she asked me to make sure I brought them in if you stayed the night. And sleepy you asked me to do so, it's in my room," She explained.

"Thank you," I said going up to her room to shower and change.

Once I got out and opened the bathroom door, I noticed the girl, in her room in nothing but black sweatpants and her bra. As much as I tried not to, my eyes kept wandering down to her abs. I didn't realize it at first, but she obviously spent a lot of her time at the gym.

"My eyes are up here, Grande," She joked, assumingly catching me looking at her abdomen.

"You wish." I sassed with a smile.

She chuckled before putting on a shirt, and a black hoodie as well.

"How old are you?" I asked curiously, breaking the comfortable silence as we sat on her couch.

"It's June, so I'm almost twenty-three,"

"Same, well, in a couple of days,"

"Wait, isn't yours the 26th?"