chapter five (edited)

Ariana's Pov

"So yeah, these are my pets. Piggy is with my brother at the moment though," I said, watching the girl as she observed all of my dogs.

She had been happily attacked by all of my dogs, even Toulouse, who glanced at her, with a small stare and allowed her to pet him. Which was surprising since Toulouse did not like many.

"Damn, this is amazing," She smiled.

"Thank you," I blushed. "I would offer you a tour, but you've already been here,"

She chuckled, before standing awkwardly at the entrance as I made myself comfortable on the couch, watching her as she looked unsure of her next action.

"You're literally so awkward," I laughed, before she could respond, her phone went off.

"Hey... yeah, I'm kinda busy. Camila, you can't just expect me to be there every time you call... Cam— fine," She sighed, seemingly ending the call.

I thought about breaking the silence with a joke, but I noticed she wasn't exactly happy to answer Camila's call.

"Sorry Ariana, I guess Camila needs me or whatever but I'll make it up to you for canceling," She said, putting on a smile.

"Hey, don't even worry—"

"-Dinner later tonight at eight, unless the famous Ariana Grande has plans?" She smirked.

"See you at eight," I smiled, as she made her way out of the front door, blowing me a kiss, which I only laughed at.

I fed my dogs, before inviting over Alexa, Courtney, and Victoria. I knew they would take at least thirty minutes to get here, so I showered and ordered food for us.

I sat on my couch waiting for the three, but also kinda taking everything in. I was welcoming a new person into my life, who hopefully wouldn't hurt me, or the other way around. It was weird, how I just told her everything like we'd always known each other. I honestly wanted to obsess over Harry Potter movies with her today as well, but Camila had cut our movie date—hangout short.

"Hey, bitch!" Victoria barged in, loudly.

"The food guy literally just came," Alexa said, walking in with two bags.

Courtney walked over, observing my face, "You're quiet, did you just finish fucking someone?" She joked, causing the other two girls to laugh.

"No, actually, I was with Kai," I smiled.

The three women shared looks and laughed, I already knew exactly what they were thinking.

We passed out food, sitting on my couch, about to basically talk about everything going on in our lives.

"So tell us about your new friend," Courtney smirked, holding her plate on her lap.

"Right, because she's totally not our friend as well," Victoria laughed.

"Shut up, Victoria, it adds to the spiciness," Courtney said.

"If you mean Kai," I interrupted the girls' mini argument, "We're actually going out tonight for dinner instead of us doing a Harry Potter marathon,"

"Damn, and what next? You have her kids?"

I shot a glance at Alexa, "She's literally just a friend, you guys are overreacting,"

"Nope, she seems right up your alley if she loves Harry Potter. I see what you're trying to do. Grab a blanket, wrap it around you two and let her fu—" Courtney smirked.