chapter thirteen (edited)

Kai's Pov

Ariana and Pete were out on a date, before Scooter's wishes for publicity, so I was just with the dogs, feeding them all, as well as watching tv. Toulouse followed me around a lot, and I didn't expect him to cling to me at first, and I was pretty shocked when he started to, but as you can see, it worked out and I love it, I think it's adorable. Harry was also getting along great with the dogs, and so far, he and Coco loved to run around opening doors.

I still hadn't gotten over what Bea said about Camila and Shawn. Neither one of them had spoken to me about it either, and to be honest I felt betrayed. Shawn didn't even ask, he just did. I thought about texting Bea to see if she wanted to come over but before I could, I got a text from someone, which completely caught me off guard but nonetheless, made me happy.

bea: hi bitch
received 3:15 pm

bea: date
received 3:16 pm

bea: me u now
received 3:16 pm

bea: bc i am v hungry ;)
received 3:17 pm

me: as long as its far far away from paps 😊
sent 3:18 pm

bea: ai ai captain;)
received 3:19 pm

bea: pick u up in 20
received 3:20 pm

me: you're the best :)
sent 3:22 pm

bea: i know😏
received 3:31 pm

So I guess that meant I was finally getting out of the house. I swapped my sweatpants for jeans, and my baggy white shirt, for a different shirt. I was honestly happy it was Bea that asked me to go out with her, I had a lot on my mind and I could use her stupid jokes or something at the moment. Bea came earlier than she'd promised, getting here in 15 minutes and we were on our way to wherever Bea was taking me.

"So what were you doing before I texted?" Bea asked as I drove. Yes, I drove her car, I was the best driver out of everyone I knew, so I always was the one to drive. I usually kept my hand on either Ariana or Bea, as a sign of comfort and out of habit.

"Watching tv. Turns out Toulouse didn't like Hiram Lodge, and to be honest, I think he has a crush on Reggie," I said, explaining Toulouse's opinions on Riverdale. "...but seriously, who doesn't have a crush on Madeleine Petsch?"

"Redheads huh, that explains your crush on Ariana," Bea laughed.

"She looks amazing in all colors, but grey is my favorite,"

"How ironic, that that is your last name."

"Shut up, or I'm gonna remind your fans that you still haven't dropped Wisdom Teeth," I smirked, and her smile dropped. All Bea Miller fans had been waiting for wisdom teeth for a while now, one tweet about the song, and her fans would go crazy.

"Like everyone is gonna care about Wisdom teeth when you and Ariana wrote nasty, and aren't planning to drop it,"

"Fuck you,"

"Woah there, I mean if you want to cut Ari out of the pic—"

I playfully pushed my smirking best friend, "You wish."

"Actually, your brother wishes. He still thinks we're dating," Bea said, reminding me of that. "So I assume no letting him meet Ariana anytime soon,"

"Well, we aren't dating or anything so it wouldn't matter," I shrugged, Bea sent me a glare. "Okay, okay, it does,"

The lunch date with Bea was fun, we ended up having a small picnic on a beach, like three hours away from our houses.

The only thing was, I sensed something off about Bea like she was nervous or something but I brushed it off. We also had a sleepover at her's which resulted in us falling asleep around three am.