(26) Old Hollywood Formal

4 months later,

It was the night of the Spring Formal, Payton and her friends arrived after Bucky and the boys. She wanted to surprise Bucky when she came in. As she and the girls began to come down the stairs the DJ began to play "Sugar Sugar" The Archies. All the boys in the room were cursing underneath their breathe as they walked. Lincoln and Caleb also saw her as she walked by. 

Bucky's mouth hit the floor when he saw his girl. She walked up to him and closed his mouth. 

"You'll catch flies baby." She said 

He gulped, "Damn baby, why you gotta walk up in here looking like Jessica Rabbit. Now I'm gonna end up in jail for fighting." He said as he spun her around. 

She gently kissed his lips, "i'm gonna dance with the girls." She said 

She danced with the girls, to "Hot In Here," "Hey Ya" and "Glamorous" before a photographer came over and got their photo as "Click Flash' by Ciara. Bucky joined her as "Love In This Club" began to play.

When he saw Lincoln and Caleb staring them down, he began to kiss her neck she rested her head on his shoulder. He squeezed her breasts as he nibbled on her neck which made her mouth fall open. He looked back over at them and saw the looks on their faces and smirked. 

Bucky leaned in her ear, "time to go home." He whispered 

"Yeah." She whispered. 

They left the dance and headed home, when they got inside. 

"You go on up, Im gonna get some water." He said as he headed to the kitchen. 

"Ok thats fine Im gonna get comfortable." She said as she went upstairs. 

Payton changed into the lingerie she bought for the night, and sat up on his desk. Bucky came up in drinking his second bottle of water. He dropped it when he saw her sitting there. He slammed the door shut, walked over to her. They began to make out, 

"Buck, I want it all with you." She whispered as she dropped to her knees as she undid his pants. 

His eyes fluttered shut as she took him all. "Ah, oh ffffuck MMMM FUCK ME PAYTON! OH GOD YEAH!" He yelled out as he gripped her hair. He busted into her mouth, and he sat her up on his desk, and dropped to his knees. 

He began to devour her, while breathy moans fell from her lips. When he stood back up, "You stay.." he said. 

He stepped out of his pants, and took off his shirt as he went to get condoms. He put one on and wrapped her legs when he got back to her. He pushed into her, "You good?" He whispered 

"Yeah." She whispered 

He began thrust into her, causing the desk to thump against the wall as he kissed her neck. He picked her up, and bent her over. 

"Yes! Oh God right there!" She cried out. 

Bucky spanked her, "this is mine now.." he whispered as he spanked her again. 

"Mmm fuck me James! Harder." She moaned out. 

He put her on the bed, and put her legs on his shoulders and thrusted harder into her until she was arching off the bed. 

"You fuck me Payton." He said as he dropped her legs. 

She slid down on him, and she began to ride him. "Yes baby, oh god yes just like that! Fuck me Payton!" He cried out 

She got faster and he filled his condom, they were up till 5 AM having sex.