VI. Sexting and Payback

It's sunday and I spent the whole morning cuddled in bed with Miss Mendez. I pretended I had a hangover kasi, and for a while naniwala naman siya.

She even offered to make me a hangover concoction daw to make me feel better. Pero sabi ko, a make out session with her will do.

Doon na niya ako hinampas ng unan saka nag walkout.

I stayed in her bed for a while just rolling around. The sheets and pillows smell just like her. I felt like I was surrounded by her warmth, and it gave me a good feeling.

Tumayo na rin ako after a few minutes saka dumiretso sa banyo, after my morning routine, I walked out of her room to find her.

I found her in the kitchen making pancakes. Her back was on me. I was pretty sure she's still unaware of my presence, kaya sumandal ako sa island counter at pinanood lang ito.

She's wearing an oversized shirt over her boy shorts. I bit my lip.

Hot damn!

She's just so effortlessly sexy in everything she wore.

Nang hindi ko na matiis ay lumapit na ako dito.

I quietly crept up behind her. My hands went straight to her breasts, cupping them gently.

She yelped in surprise and I heard her breathing hitch.

"Quinn Ellis! Are you trying to kill me?" She shrieked, when I started to pinch her nipples. I laughed at her cute reaction and burry my face on the crook of her neck.

"I can't help it. Why are so damn irresistable, Miss Professor?" I murmured, giving her neck butterfly kisses.

She put the spatula down before prying my hands off her perky breasts. I groaned in protest and try cupping her again. Giving her already hardened nipples a good squeeze.

She whimpered as I kiss the sweet spot just below her ear while I continue to massage her breasts.

"I could eat you for breakfast, you know?" I whispered in her ear seductively.

"S-stop, you flirty ass. Go set the table." She said, her voice croaking.

She pried my hands off of her again before quickly escaping my grasp, but not before I could slap her butt.

Tumingin ito ng masama sa akin pero tinawanan ko lang siya.

I eventually set the table and we ate breakfast in companionable silence. I offered to load the dishwasher after.

I could definitely get used to this. And, it's not often that I get to spend the night at her place.

Pero, hindi na rin ako nagtagal, not wanting to overstay my welcome. So, after a few lustful kisses and groping her some more, I finally drove home.

I promised Mom and Dad lunch at our country club today, too.

***

After lunch Eli, Kenny and I decided to lounge by the pool. Their parents are exclusive members of the country club, too. Not to mention, golf buddies din ni Dad ang mga Dads nila.

I looked over at the two and laughed to myself. They're both nursing their hangover from last night. I was actually surprised to see them earlier, siguradong pinilit na naman sila ng mga magulang.

I sighed before leaning back on my lounge chair. Unlike the two, gising na gising ang diwa ko, and so bored out of my mind, too.

Hanggang sa maka-isip ako ng isang ideya.

I fished my phone out of my pocket, and smiled evilly while composing a message.

Me: Hey, gorgeous. (;
Naglunch ka na?