108

CHAPTER 108: Getting Into A Fight

Mu Sheng had to continue filming in the afternoon, so she did not change out of her costume. She came out dressed in her strapless evening dress with a coat draped over her shoulder. However, her flawless collar bone, slender calves, and fine waist were still visible.

"Yes? Why did you come?" Mu Sheng got into the car. Since the heater was on, Mu Sheng stopped feeling cold from the walk over.

After Mu Sheng got into the car, Li Hanchen veered his eyes and stopped staring at her.

He grabbed a lunch box from behind. "Auntie Lin told me to bring you some lunch."

Mu Sheng opened the lunch box to see mouthwatering shelled prawns, pork ribs dripping in sauce, fresh stir-fried cabbage, and fragrant refreshing corn soup.

The piping hot food in the box were all Mu Sheng's favorites and instantly teased her appetite.

"Smells great." Mu Sheng picked up a piece of pork rib and took a bite. The pork rib melted in her mouth along with the fragrant gravy as she narrowed her eyes in bliss eating it.

Li Hanchen could not resist looking at Mu Sheng. She looked as relaxed as a lazy kitten. Her eyelashes were curly and the gold eyeshadow made her mesmerizing.

Just as Mu Sheng started to eat, Li Hanchen suddenly reached his right hand towards her shoulder.

She looked up and saw Li Hanchen pulling her coat together and doing the buttons up.

Mu Sheng was already accustomed to having Li Hanchen in close proximity. Despite her typical wariness to her surroundings, she did not react when he came close.

After Li Hanchen was done covering her up, he finally looked at Mu Sheng and asked casually, "Aren't you acting as a student? What are you doing wearing an evening dress?"

"It's for the plot."

"What's the plot?"

"The male lead...." Since Li Hanchen asked, Mu Sheng told Li Hanchen about the storyline of what she was filming today as she ate.

Mu Sheng's head was lowered, so she failed to notice the change in Li Hanchen's mood.

He seemed particularly affected when he heard that Mu Sheng's character was deeply in love with the male lead.

After lunch, Mu Sheng headed back to work. "I have to get back."

"Uh huh," acknowledged Li Hanchen calmly. His face was aloof as coldness kept radiating from him.

Even though Mu Sheng said she had to leave, she did not go.

Li Hanchen looked straight ahead coldly. "I don't have candy."

"Okay." Now that Mu Sheng was accustomed to taking things from Li Hanchen, she could not help feeling disappointed when he said this. However, she said nothing and simply opened the car door and got off the car.

After Mu Sheng got off the car, Li Hanchen turned to watch as she walked off. He suddenly felt bad about ending the conversation on a bad note. Just as Li Hanchen was about to get off and talk to her, he saw a man dressed in a white shirt with his coat draped over him walking up to Mu Sheng.

The man spoke to Mu Sheng before they walked into the film set together.

Li Hanchen tightened his hands on the steering wheel slightly as a complicated emotion surged through him. He felt inexplicably annoyed when he saw them together.

Li Hanchen stepped on the gas and left the film location.

"Did someone just send you food?" Qiao Siyu was getting ready to go out for lunch when he bumped into Mu Sheng at the entrance.