169

Chapter 169: I Am God Mu!

Li An was obediently sitting on the couch when Li Hanchen came back to the office 30 minutes later.

Li Hanchen glanced at his desk. "Did you touch my documents?"

Li An opened his eyes wide innocently. "How could I? Don't you know how obedient I am?"

Li Hanchen's eyes gleamed slightly. "Okay. In that case, let's go home. You don't have to attend school today."

"Sure."

Despite how much Li An adored the idea of not going to school, he was Incapable of being happy now.

He finally realized why Li Hanchen looked so sad.

Li An felt equally sad. He glanced at the table full of gifts and felt even more depressed. Mu Sheng was such a nice sister-in-law. How could he ever meet anyone as good as her again?

It was impossible! If Mu Sheng decided to divorce his older brother, it was impossible for him to ever encounter anyone like her, so he had to stop her from leaving!

Li Hanchen walked ahead as Li An followed behind him. The atmosphere between them went quiet.

After Mu Sheng left the ski resort, she gave the Cat Live operation manager a call since she was free today. "I am coming over now."

...

The moment the operation manager heard Mu Sheng's voice, he was stunned. Was God Mu really a woman?

Then again, her voice certainly sounded beautiful.

Even though he was already a middle-aged man, he could not help blushing when he heard the voice. It was no wonder all the young viewers idolized her.

Mu Sheng was Cat Live's money-spinner. All the higher management went to the conference room to wait for her when they learned she was on her way over. Everyone showed up early and chatted in the room as they waited.

Continue_reading_on MYB0 X N0VEL. COM

"Is Mu really a woman? I find it a little unbelievable. She is such a highly skilled gamer to begin with. Now, it turns out she is a woman. If she is a beautiful woman, that would be even better." After all, looks mattered in society, so Mu would be a hot topic if she was pretty.

"I really don't think so. Why would a beautiful woman be interested in gaming? It is impossible to achieve such a level of gaming without practicing daily. However, she is genuinely good at this. Even if she is not beautiful, no one will be hard on her if she is just average-looking. After all, looks don't matter as much to gaming live telecasters."

"I know that. I was just stating the facts, but I didn't really mean it. Why isn't she here yet?"

They couldn't wait to see Mu Sheng the more they chatted.

Meanwhile, Mu Sheng had just arrived downstairs. After Tang Tiantian parked the car, she looked up at the building's signboard. "Hmm? How did you know about your assignment with Cat Live?"

Sometimes, live telecast platforms would hire artists for publicity.

Since money was tight at Cat Live, they could only afford to hire minor celebrities. Jiang Tian had evaluated the platform and concluded they had decent content before agreeing to let Mu Sheng appear for their event.

Tang Tiantian felt puzzled. "Did Tian already tell you about it?"

Mu Sheng continued walking in. "What do you mean?"

"You will be attending an event next week for the live telecast industry. A lot of artists will be present to help promote the platforms. You will be working with Cat Live."