176

Chapter 176: Mu Sheng Was God Mu

A lot of the viewers religiously watched God Mu's live telecast before going to bed, so they found the voice very familiar the moment they heard it.

Why did she sound so much like God Mu? Was Mu Sheng God Mu?

Before anyone managed to raise their doubts, other viewers had already disregarded the notion.

How could this be possible? They would more sooner believe someone saying aliens were attacking earth than think Mu Sheng was God Mu.

Everyone kept convincing themselves it was a sheer coincidence that Mu Sheng sounded like God Mu.

Despite all the thoughts running through their heads, they disappeared in an instant. After composing themselves, they continued watching the live telecast. Everyone was blown away by the exquisite face appearing on the screen.

[What beauty software did she use? How could anyone look as beautiful as her?]

[Considering how stunning she is, how could she just be a small-time artist? This doesn't make sense at all. She simply looks breathtaking.]

[Let me tell you why she is still a small-time actress. She has non-existent acting skills, her singing is terrible, and she is a dishonest woman. No one likes people like her. Only people like you who never followed the entertainment news are blind enough to fall for her good looks.]

...

All kinds of comments were floating online.

The host quickly changed the subject, "Welcome to Cat Live, Miss Mu. I heard..."

Since the host was highly experienced, he did not get flustered when he saw the audience's dispute. Instead, he continued with the program and made small talk with Mu Sheng.

They chatted mostly about "Song of Youth". Since most of the viewers were not interested in the entertainment industry, they found the subject boring and left the live telecast before long to watch their favorite live telecaster.

Continue_reading_on MYB0 X N0VEL. COM

The moment they entered God Mu's channel, they realized the screen was black and she was not on air.

[How can this be? Isn't today a major industry event? How could God Mu not show her face when everyone is online?]

[This is so unprofessional. She lied to us. A few days ago, she told us she wasn't coming online until Saturday. It is already 15 minutes into the agreed time, but she isn't here yet. Is she playing us?]

[I am not going to watch her live telecasts from now on. She lies all the time and doesn't even stream punctually. She told us to come at 8:00 pm, but she is late. Does she think that rules don't matter because she is the hottest live telecaster on the platform?]

God Mu did not show up regardless of the comments appearing on her channel. The channel remained quiet and the screen was pitch black the entire time.

Tiger Shark was out to win, so it sent people to keep an eye on God Mu's channel so that they could report back the moment she appeared online.

The moment Tiger Shark caught wind that God Mu was not doing her live telecasts, the Tiger Shark live telecasters and employees heaved a sigh of relief.

"Did something happen to her? Perhaps she got into a fight with Cat Live?" Jiang Rou'er gloated when she heard the news.

"They are probably in a disagreement. Despite the major event, Cat Live didn't do any promotion for God Mu. Instead, they gave a third-rate actress the best promotion. Haha! This is awesome," said Pumpkin happily.