162

Chapter 162: Savior

Mu Sheng halted in her steps. "We didn't run into her. She was suffering from a case of myocardial infarction."

"Huh?" Tang Tiantian looked at Mu Sheng quizzically. "How did you know? Do you know medicine?"

Mu Sheng did not answer. She simply sat in the front passenger seat. "Come on. We are running late."

"Okay." Mu Sheng had an impressive aura that naturally made people trust her. Even though Tang Tiantian was puzzled why Mu Sheng would know the old lady was having heart troubles, she automatically obeyed Mu Sheng.

The paramedics promptly knew that the old lady was having myocardial infarction and wanted to give her treatment.

However, she seemed fine now that they had a closer look at her, and her face was relaxed without the slightest hint of agony.

After the old lady arrived at the hospital, the hospital director got notified and hurried over.

Everyone finally realized that the simply dressed old lady was the renowned matriarch of the Ye clan.

Old Madam Ye's condition had already stabilized. The hospital director and a few specialists waited in the room for her to regain consciousness.

The old lady finally opened her eyes slowly 30 minutes later.

Old Madam Ye promptly took in the familiar surroundings and people. She waved her hand. "Dr. Liu, sorry for causing trouble again."

...

"Old Madam Ye, you are too kind. It is our job to take care of you to begin with." The hospital director smiled at her. "Then again, we can't take credit for it this time. A Good Samaritan already saved you by the time the ambulance got there."

The hospital director felt puzzled by this.

Myocardial infarction was a serious condition among the elderly and required special treatment.

According to the nurses, Old Madam Ye was in pretty good shape after she arrived in the ambulance.

Continue_reading_on MYB0 X N0VEL. COM

Now that the hospital director mentioned it, a blurry image suddenly appeared in Old Madam Ye's mind.

Perhaps people knew when their conditions were fatal. She really thought she was going to die back there earlier. As her condition deteriorated, she could smell a light fragrant scent. After she opened her eyes, she realized she was already in the hospital.

"Where is he?" Old Madam Ye felt grateful and wanted to thank her savior and repay him.

"Erm..." The hospital director looked helpless. "They didn't follow the ambulance, so we don't know who they are. Why don't you focus on recuperating and find them when you are better?"

Old Madam Ye nodded. "Okay. Thanks so much."

——

After Mu Sheng started filming her parts with Qiao Siyu at the filming location, she could sense that Qiao Siyu was not on form today.

In the past, Mu Sheng and Qiao Siyu used to get it right at the first take, but they ended up redoing the scenes repeatedly.

Qiao Siyu had already made mistakes thrice for the scene about the two characters revising for the exam.

"I am so sorry. I am not on form today." Qiao Siyu smiled apologetically.

"Don't worry about it." Mu Sheng shook her head. "Take your time."