168

Chapter 168: Mr. Li Plots to Avoid Divorce

The Math teacher kept enthusiastically writing on the blackboard with the numerical functions coming to life. He happily elaborated on a basic trigonometry transformation mantra and the beauty of Math at Eminent Senior High.

Most of the students in the class paid attention to the lesson.

However, Li An sat leaning against the window as he looked at the cable outside.

He counted down as the birds on the cable flew off one after another...

After counting the birds for a long time, Li An lowered his head to check the time. Humph. Only half the lesson was over.

"Okay. Now, I will invite a student to come up here to summarize what you have learned today." The Math teacher took a sip of water after he excitedly went through all the examinable points for functions. He wanted to test the students and see if they had grasped everything.

The Math teacher looked around and saw everyone in the class looking back at him earnestly, wanting to come onto the podium. All except Li An.

Li An's desk buddy reminded him that the Math teacher was about to pick someone to speak. Li An thought about how he had already stopped understanding what the Math teacher was teaching three minutes into class when he bent over to pick up his eraser.

The Math teacher smiled. "Li..."

Just as Li An wanted to jump off the building and commit suicide, the Math teacher glanced out of the classroom and went out before he came back a minute later. "Li An, someone is here for you."

Li An walked out nervously, but his eyes lit up the moment he saw Qin Kai. "Kai! What are you doing here?"

...

Qin Kai adjusted his spectacles. Qin Kai nearly burst out laughing when he saw Li An looking at him desperately, begging to be saved. He waved Li An over. "I have applied for leave for you today. Your older brother wants to see you."

"Okay," replied Li An obediently. In reality, he was beside himself with joy!

It felt excellent that he did not have to attend class today.

Li An followed behind Qin Kai. The moment they walked out of the school gate, Li An clenched his fists and shouted, "Yay! Kai, you really saved me back there!"

Continue_reading_on MYB0 X N0VEL. COM

Qin Kai felt tickled. "Your older brother was the one who sent me here to pick you up."

"Big Bro?" The moment Qin Kai brought up Li Hanchen, Li An thought about the tiny portions of pork ribs he had for the past few days and sulked. "Big Bro is so petty! He refuses to let me have my fill of pork ribs."

Qin Kai chatted with Li An as he drove. "He is just worried about you. He knows you have a weak stomach."

"Really?" Li An hadn't told anyone about his weak stomach before. It turned out Li Hanchen acted that way because he was concerned about Li An's health.

Li An decided to be best buds with his older brother from now on.

"Uh huh." Qin Kai smiled.

Since Li An was a talkative boy, Qin Kai kept answering Li An's questions on the way to the office, making the trip rather enjoyable.

Before long, the car pulled up at the Flourishing Age Group entrance.

It was the first time Li An was here, so he felt a little curious. "Does Big Bro work here?"