170

Chapter 170: The Sweetest Little Brother on Earth

"Do you mind showing your face when you do a live telecast?" asked the operations manager. After all, some live telecasters were not keen on showing their faces.

After the manager finished his sentence, he looked at Mu Sheng's flawless exquisite face and sighed in his heart. She was already such a hit without showing her face. The sky was the limit if she was willing to show it.

Mu Sheng shook her head. "I don't mind."

Since she was not doing anything criminal, there was no reason for her to hide.

"Good." The manager could not contain his joy. "Then when will you start? I suggest finding the perfect opportunity to do it.."

"Next Saturday." Mu Sheng recalled the event she had to attend next week and decided to show her face during the event.

"So soon? Why?" The manager really wanted to keep the audience in suspense for a while before surprising them.

Mu Sheng glanced at the manager quizzically. "No reason."

She just wanted to do it at the same time. Since she had an assignment that day, she decided to settle all Cat Live matters on the same day.

...

"Sure thing! If you prefer!" Mu Sheng was the platform's money-spinner now, so they did not dare to disagree. It was better to just do as she preferred.

Tang Tiantian had already finished her third cup of tea outside the conference room. She looked at the meeting room door quizzically as she wondered why Mu Sheng was taking so long. Should she go in and check on Mu Sheng?

Just as she got to the door, the conference room door opened and a bunch of people flocked out with Mu Sheng happily.

Tang Tiantian was a little confused. The last time she came to Cat Live with Jiang Tian, these people were simply arrogant, but they were grinning from ear to ear today.

Continue_reading_on MYB0 X N0VEL. COM

The management team walked Mu Sheng to the ground floor and happily waited for Mu Sheng to get into her car before she left. Even after Mu Sheng's car had driven off, they continued to stand and watch from a distance.

"What happened?" Tang Tiantian glanced into the rearview mirror quizzically as though she had seen a ghost. "Were you in there talking about work?"

"Uh huh," acknowledged Mu Sheng. She automatically reached her hand out for a piece of candy but realized it was Tang Tiantian and not Li Hanchen.

"Why are they so enthusiastic?" Tang Tiantian could not wrap her mind around it. Was it not just an ordinary event? Why was Cat Live's management team so happy?

Since there was a confidentiality clause in the contract, Mu Sheng did not go into detail.

——

Meanwhile, at Talent Scout Entertainment.

"Yingying, it's no use for you to make a scene. We have already done everything we could. Mu Sheng is just a rookie actress. How can you expect us to keep throwing money at her?"

Li Wei looked at Ruan Yingying powerlessly when Ruan Yingying came to check on where they were at about ruining Mu Sheng.

They had done their best to ruin Mu Sheng's reputation.

However, people kept helping Mu Sheng to avoid trouble. Despite the money and effort the company had invested, nothing worked as planned. As time progressed, the company did not want to go on making things hard for Mu Sheng.