184

Chapter 184: Master Ouyang Is Attracted by Mu Sheng's Piano

Metropolis University was the most famous university in the country, so a lot of activities were held on the campus and a lot of signboards for exhibitions could usually be seen on the roadside.

There were a lot more signboards displayed today. Also, they were all about the same cultured-looking man.

Mu Sheng took a second look when she noticed he was Ouyang He, a lifetime member of the International Music Association.

The International Music Association was the highest music authority in the world. To date, it had no more than 50 members. Just this connection alone meant Ouyang He was a national treasure.

According to the description on the signboard, Ouyang He was the most talented pianist in the country and had subliminal skills. Mu Sheng could not help feeling curious since his piano skills were deemed subliminal.

Mu Sheng checked the time and noticed that his lecture overlapped with her exam. She contemplated before going over to the office to register for a ticket and headed over to the hall.

When Mu Sheng got to the entrance, someone stopped her. Since she did not have a ticket, the security guard refused to let her enter.

Mu Sheng did not insist. Instead, she went to an empty classroom in the art department with her bag.

All the classrooms were equipped with computers, so Mu Sheng turned on a computer, entered some code, and quickly gained access to the surveillance footage inside the hall.

Ouyang He had high status, so the decoration in the hall looked high-end and serious. The audience sat quietly and did their best not to ruin the artistic atmosphere.

The school principal spoke a few words. After that, three other department heads gave their speeches before a refined man in his thirties dressed in a silver suit went on stage.

"I'd like to thank the school for inviting me here. I used to study at Metropolis University. Now that I am back in school, I can't help feeling emotional." Master Ouyang looked cultured and sounded warm as he spoke.

Mu Sheng thought Ouyang He would perform a lot during his lecture. However, Ouyang He proceeded to get interviewed by the host for the rest of the lecture and did not perform as Mu Sheng hoped.

Mu Sheng lost interest after waiting for a while. Just as she was about to turn off the computer, Ouyang He shared some inspiration he had after coming back to his homeland and stood up.

"Coming back home has inspired me a lot. Last night while I was admiring the moon at the school lake, I composed a song. Since I got inspired by Metropolis University, it is only befitting that I present it to the school."

Please reading- on MYB0 X N O VEL. COM

The moment Ouyang He finished his sentence, he sat in front of the piano.

Mu Sheng's hands halted, and she left the computer on.

Admiration rose in Mu Sheng's eyes the moment he played the first note.

Any music connoisseur could tell that it was truly befitting to call Ouyang He a piano master.

Ouyang He's new song was slow and relaxing. It felt as dark as the night but gave off a bright and gentle feeling.

The audience was quickly transported and found themselves standing in front of the lake at night with moonlight flickering across the lake surface. The moon was so captivating that it left its audience enraptured.

Even though some of the true beauty of the piano was lost since she was not hearing it live, she could imagine how moving it must be to hear it in person judging from how the song sounded.