198

Chapter 198: Li Hanchen Made Mu Sheng Blush

Mu Sheng's face was petite, so Li Hanchen almost covered her entire face when he placed his hands over her eyes.

Her long curly eyelashes kept tickling Li Hanchen's palm, making him flustered.

"I didn't mean it." Li Hanchen felt tickled by Mu Sheng's eyelashes, so he pulled his hand back and looked at her helplessly.

"Yes, you were." Mu Sheng frowned with her eyes bright. "Why can't I look at you?"

A powerless look swept across Li Hanchen's eyes. "Fine. Go ahead."

"Who cares about your face?" Mu Sheng turned her head and failed to control her temper.

Li Hanchen found her adorable and could not help smiling a little. "Enough. Let me carry you to the bed. Since your foot is hurt, just stay home and rest."

Mu Sheng nodded and automatically reached her arms out to Li Hanchen.

Li Hanchen gritted his teeth before he stepped forward and carried Mu Sheng onto the bed nearby.

He even thoughtfully came over with snacks for Mu Sheng before he put her favorite channel on the television.

"Thanks." She was a little upset when Li Hanchen was mean to her, but her anger dissipated thanks to his thoughtful gestures.

Mu Sheng failed to realize how happy she felt.

"Uh huh," acknowledged Li Hanchen before leaving the room.

After he left the room, he suddenly opened the door and took a step back.

Please reading- on MYB0 X N O VEL. COM

Li An lunged through the door like a dog again. Thanks to his previous experience, he had the foresight of protecting his mouth with his hands this time.

Despite surviving unscathed, Li An felt Li Hanchen's death stares were powerful enough to kill.

He laughed sheepishly as he stood up. "Erm. I am going to school. See you later."

The moment he finished his sentence, Li An took his backpack and disappeared through the door swiftly.

Li Hanchen turned to glance at Mu Sheng as she happily ate her snacks.

"I am going to work."

"Sure."

After Li Hanchen left the room, Mu Sheng watched some television drama before checking the news on her phone.

She surprisingly saw herself on the news again.

Ever since Mu Sheng started to live telecast on Cat Live, the company's market value kept soaring. Tiger Shark was now eating their dust and Cat Live was undoubtedly number one in the industry.

Tiger Shark had put in a lot of effort to surpass Cat Live, but Cat Live quickly recovered from the fall and went back to being number one. Tiger Shark naturally could not take it lying down.

Tiger Shark had recruited GL Gaming Team with the blessing of Li Group.

Han Yu was a critical member of the team, but he retired last minute before the international gaming competition. However, GL Gaming Team came in champion under the leadership of their new captain, Zhang Jin.

GL Gaming Team and its new captain were naturally the talks of the town in the industry.

Now that Tiger Shark suddenly announced Zhang Jin from GL Gaming Team was joining them, all eyes were on them.