161

Chapter 161: Mu Sheng the Genius Doctor

The capital was in slumber as a plane took off from the other end of the ocean and flew through the sky.

Even though it was silent outside, there was a party going on inside the cabin.

Music was blasting as the smell of alcohol wafted in the air. Sexy women walked up and down the carpet every now and then.

"Young Master Chu, have a drink," said a short-haired beauty. She did not expect her client tonight to be so handsome and felt it was a good deal for her.

A man dressed in a dark metallic-colored suit sat sideways on the couch nearby. His eyes looked flirtatious as he smiled ambiguously. His exquisite face had an androgynous sexual appeal.

...

He was holding a glass of red wine as he swirled it gently.. Two drops of wine spilled from the glass and landed on his thin sexy lips. The man's Adam's apple moved as he licked the wine from his lips.

Every move he made was sexy.

Continue_reading_on MYB0 X N0VEL. COM

The woman with short hair was awestruck. She knew he was the mighty crown prince of the Chu family, Chu Xuan. If she could date him, she would end up living a life of luxury.

Fire lit up in the woman's eyes as she walked over. "Young Master Chu, am I not pretty enough? Why don't we have a drink together?"

Chu Xuan looked down slightly at her with his flirtatious eyes as though he was scrutinizing her appearance. He smiled as he said, "You are far from pretty. In fact, you are hideous."

1

The woman went speechless and felt embarrassed. She eventually said, "Young Master Chu, I know you are joking."

Chu Xuan held his wine glass and took a sip. He looked at her in contempt. "Who do you think you are? Why would I joke about this?"

Chu Xuan looked at her blatantly in contempt leaving her furious as she left Chu Xuan with her eyes red.

Chu Xuan finished the glass of wine, made a signal and the cabin promptly went quiet.

He frowned slightly. "Get lost."

"Yes." Everyone immediately disappeared with all the stuff.

After everyone had disappeared, Chu Xuan reached his hand out and rubbed his forehead tiredly. "Liu."

Wang Liu immediately appeared, "Yes, Young Master?"

"How much more time before we get to the capital?"

"According to the flight schedule, we need six hours before we get there."

"Okay." Chu Xuan waved his hand and gestured for Wang Liu to leave.

Chu Xuan looked out into the dark sky with his eyes looking equally dark.

——

The weather was great the next day.

Since the film crew scheduled filming for Mu Sheng, she had to wake up without having eight hours of rest.

There was slight redness in her eyes when she sat down at the dining table and she appeared annoyed.

Li Hanchen placed a glass in front of her. "Do you need me to send you there?"

"No, thanks." Mu Sheng yawned. "Tang Tiantian is picking me up."

Since Mu Sheng was the only celebrity in Jiang Tian's talent agency, he was very generous with her and even offered his personal car so that Tang Tiantian could drive Mu Sheng around.